Hello Everyone!

Saturnus

I've just recently moved to Colorado from Texas with my wife and two children, and have decided to try my hand at indoor gardening to pass the time during the winter months. I have been reading as much as I can to try and get myself up to speed on what the best options are for my wife and my needs, and thought I should go ahead and sign up so I can also post and others can learn from my (hopeful) successes and (probable) failures. I must say that I am very impressed with the content and overall feeling of community, and culture of helping and healing associated with this site. You guys rock!
My experience with cannabis as a consumer is lengthy, but I've not used it for well over two years. I also never felt the need to cultivate it myself. After doing the math, and finding that my wife and I would truly benefit medicinally from it's use, along with the recent laws that have passed in my state, I figure it's time for me to learn about a new skill. I agree with the old adage,"if you give a man a fish, he'll eat. If you TEACH him to fish,~he'll eat for a lifetime." This community is obviously a good place to start. Thanks for having me!

:thumb:

Hi Saturnus,

Welcome to the best community in the universe! You sound exactly like where I was months ago when my husband and I were deciding what to do. I'm sure you'll make the right decision - look forward to hearing more about it. Colorado! What a change from Texas!

Enjoy :Namaste:

Hey Dres and Rollin! -Im trying to find time to post and get down to brass tacks about my newfound hobby:thanks:
Being a total noob, my primary interests lie in tents, leds, and feminized autoflowers. Will post as time permits!

Back
Top Bottom