Hello from BruceB!

BruceB

Hi all you fellow patients!

This is my first post here and I just wanted to stop in and say hi to you all, tell you a bit about myself and my passion for my medication.

My name is Bruce and I am a patient and caregiver. I am bipolar. I tried medications from the doctors but they just made me worse. They made me sick and the side effects were too much to handle. They made me want to kill myself even more. After years of going through that I decided to try cannabis. I had always been against it, like many people I believed the propaganda and thought it was pure evil. But I did my research and found out just how much it did for people like me. I went to my doctor, was referred to someone who could help, after several visits he gave me my recommendation and I have never looked back.

I first started just smoking it with a dry pipe, moved up to small bong. The smoke was too harsh for me, if I had been a little younger I would have enjoyed it more. So I bought a vaporizer, and I loved it! I use it everyday. Soon after I started to buy edibles from my local dispensary. I found that I didn't care for the taste, but the high it gave me was what I was looking for. After trying a few more edibles I decided to make my own.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you are all doing well and taking care of your loved ones

Bruce.

Hey Bruce, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Cool. Thanks Vapedogg223. I like this site already. I'm new to this forum stuff so it is a little overwhelming!

I will go check out those contests too. I like winning stuff. You want to win a free hemp wick?

Cool. Thanks Vapedogg223. I like this site already. I'm new to this forum stuff so it is a little overwhelming!

I will go check out those contests too. I like winning stuff. You want to win a free hemp wick?

You're welcome bro! Just take it slow! :thumb:

Thanks, I know at least one company is giving away samples of their hemp wicks, but I only vape! ;)

I prefer vaping as well. Getting too old for the smoke myself :) I just the novelty of having a singed object from someone famous.

I'm sorry to hear that the doctor's medicine never worked and in fact made you feel worse. While the days of locking people up for even the most minor of physiological conditions is no longer the practice and drugs are better with less side-effects, we unfortunately do not live in a perfect world and not everyone has the fortune to have no side-effects. We can only hope that one day science will find that perfect cure-all, but I am glad that you have found something that helps. Even better, I'm glad you did your own research. Nothing is more important or more empowering than knowledge. So welcome to 420 chum! :welcome:

Some links with just some outstanding must know info:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Plant Abuse Chart
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial
Marijuana Grower's Handbook
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
How To Clone A Cannabis Plant

Hi BruceB

The only thing I can add to the links provided above is my own greeting. Welcome to :420: The best mj community on the interwebs :)

Back
Top Bottom