Hello from Holland

Lefay

Hi,

My name is Lefay,born in Amsterdam ,Holland.

I am growing for 20 years now.

Like growing Rockwool cubes on slabs,most people in Holland are doing it this way.

I am making my own nutrients.

My mothers I grow on soil under T5.

I am a regulair visitor of the Hightimes cup in Amsterdam.

I like to meet other growers from all over the world to exchange experiance . . . ;)

Peace,

Lefay

Welcome to the forums Lefay! I am a lurker who got the urge to post tonight.

I have visited Holland many times and thoroughly like the Dutch people. May I ask you a question, as someone from Holland who is a grower and has attended the Hightimes Cups - on my most recent visit I googled which strain was the most recent winner of the Hightimes and sought out a coffeeshop selling it only to see it cost less than a well known name like Northern Lights. Is this normal, what sense does it make?

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. I have Racing Pigeons that come from many great lofts in Belgium and Holland. I am Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Patient and Caregiver for 5 Patients who would love to discuss growing techniques and genetics. We all would love to know how to make nutrients and if yours are available in the U.S.?
Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Welcome to the forums Lefay! I am a lurker who got the urge to post tonight.

I have visited Holland many times and thoroughly like the Dutch people. May I ask you a question, as someone from Holland who is a grower and has attended the Hightimes Cups - on my most recent visit I googled which strain was the most recent winner of the Hightimes and sought out a coffeeshop selling it only to see it cost less than a well known name like Northern Lights. Is this normal, what sense does it make?

Do you mean,that the winner was cheaper than a NL ?

I don't know wich coffeeshop you bougt,there is only a select group of coffeeshops,who are competing on the Hightimes cup.
You have many shops in Holland,who are selling,for example White Widow,wich isn't a White Widow.
I am not saying,they are selling a bad weed,but it is not always what they say what it is.
When you buy at the shops,who are competing for the Hightimes cup,most of the time you can't go wrong.
There are many good shops in Holland but also bad shops,just moneymaker shops . . .

Peace,

Lefay

Back
Top Bottom