Hello from north of Humboldt county

retcwby

Hey friends,
i've been lurking here for a while finally decided to introduce myself.
I'm a first time grower, just started flowering my first plant. there are pics of it in my gallery. thank you all,:tokin: I've learned soooo much from this forum.
I work in LE on the the extreme north coast of California and I am totally in favor of complete and unfettered legalization of MJ.

:welcome:

That sure is a beautiful part of our state! You anywhere near seiad valley?

Hey there retcwby haow are you doing tonight and :welcome: to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness, Wisdom, and Information. I see you live in a spot I have heard is a good place to live and grow. We :thanks: for your honesty and introduction:) I live in RI not far from the coast and within 3hrs drive of NYC, Maine, and my favorite Cape Cod. We have recently approved MMJ and I am a disabled Teamster who has found great relief using this beneficial therapy. I have LE in my family and there are members here who are both current and former officers of one acronym or another. My children and I are exploring the possibility of relocating to the PNW and I am looking for a rural township with quality schools and people. Please :surf: Our Forums and let us know what you think. If there is anything we can assist you please let us know.:goodluck:

Hey there retcwby haow are you doing tonight and :welcome: to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness, Wisdom, and Information. I see you live in a spot I have heard is a good place to live and grow. We :thanks: for your honesty and introduction:) I live in RI not far from the coast and within 3hrs drive of NYC, Maine, and my favorite Cape Cod. We have recently approved MMJ and I am a disabled Teamster who has found great relief using this beneficial therapy. I have LE in my family and there are members here who are both current and former officers of one acronym or another. My children and I are exploring the possibility of relocating to the PNW and I am looking for a rural township with quality schools and people. Please :surf: Our Forums and let us know what you think. If there is anything we can assist you please let us know.:goodluck:

thanks for the warm welcome Wingman, this is a cool place to live if you don't need to find a job and you like rain...i've put pics of my setup and my girl in my gallery, I don't think she would half as good lookin if it was'nt for this forum. I started growing her on my stove under the exaust hood light 50w halogen and it got stunted for the first month till I moved her to my spare room with cfls now I've got a 6' by 6' tent and she's doin great.
again thanks for the knowledge base.:smokin:

High and welcome to the 420 community. It's great you decided to take the plunge and join us in the forums. Enjoy!

:peace:

thanks for the warm welcome Wingman, this is a cool place to live if you don't need to find a job and you like rain...i've put pics of my setup and my girl in my gallery, I don't think she would half as good lookin if it was'nt for this forum. I started growing her on my stove under the exaust hood light 50w halogen and it got stunted for the first month till I moved her to my spare room with cfls now I've got a 6' by 6' tent and she's doin great.
again thanks for the knowledge base.:smokin:

Thank you my friend we are all here to help and again I wish to :welcome: you to the best site in the world. You will make strong ties, develope terrific skills and enjoy great friendships.
I truly appreciate the info on HC and if I have any questions I will PM if thats ok with you?
:goodluck:
PEACE

Thank you my friend we are all here to help and again I wish to :welcome: you to the best site in the world. You will make strong ties, develope terrific skills and enjoy great friendships.
I truly appreciate the info on HC and if I have any questions I will PM if thats ok with you?
:goodluck:
PEACE
a PM is always welcome Wingman, I will do the same thanks.

Why hide the info in PM's? share the knowledge/wealth.

Back
Top Bottom