Hi and hello

Justgrowinit

420 Member
First time forum user but long, long time partaker of sweet mj. A few things in life stand out like snapshot moments in time, deeply embedded in our psyche. Like a child being born, a first kiss, our very first toke;) Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello as I feel it's only proper and no one likes strangers lurking about. Not sure how much I'll post, but I'll be reading tons! Cheers everyone, it's nice to meet you (passes the blunt)

Welcome Justgrowinit to 420 Magazine
Below on my post is a link for new members check it out it’s the helpful one . Also the Sponsors and 420 Contest, enjoy the contest are building right now .

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Justgrowinit

While you are lurking, and reading checkout some of the currently grow journal and see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contest to win free good stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

High everyone, I appreciate all the warm welcomes and thread links. Tons to read over with a coffee and some smoke (well I Volcano most of my flower now a days:volcano-smiley:) but ya know what I'm mean. I live in Ontario, Canada and it's Thanksgiving weekend, so happy Thanksgiving all my fellow Canucks! Btw, did you know Thanksgiving in Canada is a celebration of the HARVEST?? How awesome is that:) Just happens that I'm doing some harvesting myself this weekend:yummy:...lol Hope everyone is having a dope weekend (pun intended) and keeping safe! Peace

Welcome. Sorry I'm a week behind!! How have you found the site so far? Good luck with whatever you like to do...we also like passing joints...sometimes I wish we actually could!

First time forum user but long, long time partaker of sweet mj. A few things in life stand out like snapshot moments in time, deeply embedded in our psyche. Like a child being born, a first kiss, our very first toke;) Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello as I feel it's only proper and no one likes strangers lurking about. Not sure how much I'll post, but I'll be reading tons! Cheers everyone, it's nice to meet you (passes the blunt)
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom