HEllO From PURpTowN PEnSACOlA, FLA!

PuRpMaN850

WAts Up Out THeRE!!!! Im NEw To THe SItE.... But DeFFnTLy Found My NEw Favorite HOoBY!!! Im WOrkin on Starting My FIRst Grow... BUt im Pretty NEw to All tHis growing LIFE!..... ANy IDeAs? DOwn FOR Pretty Much ANything.... MOneys not really a big issue... BUt HEy who doesnt want to sAve A BUCK!

sCIeNcErly,

A MidLy Stoned___ STONER!:ganjamon:

WAts Up Out THeRE!!!! Im NEw To THe SItE.... But DeFFnTLy Found My NEw Favorite HOoBY!!! Im WOrkin on Starting My FIRst Grow... BUt im Pretty NEw to All tHis growing LIFE!..... ANy IDeAs? DOwn FOR Pretty Much ANything.... MOneys not really a big issue... BUt HEy who doesnt want to sAve A BUCK!

sCIeNcErly,

A MidLy Stoned___ STONER!:ganjamon:

im not trying to be rude and i dont want you to take it that way but...

if you dont mind could you please either type all lowercase or all uppercase or even just start sentences or words with capital letters?
WHeN yoU TYpe lIKe ThIS it makes it difficult for everyone to read. if you ask a question or make a post alot of people may just skip over it and your question will get overlooked by someone that may be able to help you out.

im not telling you what to do or trying to moderate you or anything, and you may post how you wish

besides that WELCOME and enjoy your stay at 420 Magazine forums!

Welcome to the 420 community. Enjoy your stay!

RC has given good advice. Personally, I'm old and have a very hard time reading fonts like that. Some of us "old" folks have lots of good advice here.

If you want to grow, make sure to take a look here How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you decide to start your grow, consider starting a journal here. You will gain valuable advice on your grow, and we can all watch it grow with you.

Peace and 420 :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom