Hello from Southern Indiana - Old smoker - New pipe maker

TimBrinson

Hello, Its so cool so see a site like this!! Ive been smoking for over 40 years and can not believe how far we are going!! I would have never believed it!!
I am semi retired and starting make pipes on the side as a hopefully retirement plan???
Its a pipe of my own design with a 1 piece sterling silver bowl and a sterling silver draw tube....Check them out and let me know what you think...Thx
IMG_013440.JPG

View image in gallery

Wow Tim! You have some serious skills!

Welcome to the magazine! I can already tell you're going to fit in just fine. Those are some beautiful pieces

You're smoking and crafting, are you growing too?

I look forward to getting to know you better!

No kidding. You'd make a good friend of mine. I'd always have the smoke and you'd always have the utensil :)

If you have more of these I'd love to see them!

Cheers!

Ive been woking on them for almost 2 years...The silver bowl was the hardest part! Finally got the spin forming process down, an all the tools I need to make them....I have a shop with some of my pipes...Etsy....Silver Pipe Dreams.
I only make about 10 pipes per week, so I will always have something diff...And I will always have utensils for my friends :~)

Im still finding my way around this site.....computers not my thing...lol....Just posted some more pics of my pipes.
I inherited 3 little clones close to death and managed nursing them back to health this spring.Put them outside and they did ok....not much yield but very potent.
But compared to yours....Mine is like the Wright brothers...And yours is a stealth fighter...

There's no need to compare. I came to this website a year ago and the rest is history. I came here with minimal experience and this place helped transform my garden into a jungle. I'm so thankful!

I'm certain you could do the same too!! Where did you post the oxides of your pipes?

Back
Top Bottom