Hello from the frozen North!

westofone

Hey everybody -

I feel silly cuz I didn't do this when I first got here - lol o well - I look forward to checking out the grows, getting some much needed advice and tips from experienced growers. I'm also looking to just meet some people - this is my first time growing - I am growing for my son who suffers from Autism - we use it as a tea and we figured since it was so expensive and not always readily available that we grow our own and that way we could have a supply on hand and knew exactly what went into the grow - so we are trying to go as organic as possible - I know im rambling - sorry - so if you have any input, or just wanna stop by and say hi - please feel free - all are welcome!!

Re: Hello from the frozen North!!!

Please feel free to check out my grow - unfortunately I let to much time pass before posting in my journal so you can find it in the ABANDONED JOURNAL - under "Autie grow Elvis" - we are still going strong just posted pics of our 20th day in bloom yesterday - so I would love for all you 420ers to stop by and give me some advice or tips on the progress of our green ladies. Thanks for all your help and support!! :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Wingman - Thank you and Happy Holidays to you and yours as well - I'm glad that we have even more in common - I know it can be tough being an "Autie-parent" - but I can't imagine my life without him in it - he's taught me some VERY humbling lessons in parenthood AND life - TRULY Best Wishes to your family!!! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom