hello hello new grower needs help surprise surprise

sparkiemark82

Hello to all I'm currently in early flower on my first ever grow(using the BCBloombox) and have identified three obvious males is there any uses for these other than compost IE:canabutter or tinctures or do they contain too little THC to make the processes worth while. I want to thank all involved in this site for there knowlage and assistance it has proven priceless. Because of the open sharing of info and eagerness with which its given to the meticulous journals my grow is a blooming success(lol) I couldent immagine not joining in and being a part of the 420 comunity (sorry for any typing errors but this is also my first comp.)

in a bloombox setup its really not easy to let the males go and collect the pollen without pollinating the females in there too. If you had plants in separate pots you could move the males somewhere else let them do their thing and collect the pollen in zip lock bags. Or shake the whole plant real good inside a trash bag or something. Then use a paint brush to apply to lower bud sites of a female. I would tie a ribbon around the bud site you pollinated so you know where to collect the seeds later.

Bee23 I dont undestand the question and thanx to McBudz I'll just wait till harvest trimmings for cookies. Thank you both, as I said this is verry new to me my online expierence is about 6 weeks old and I'm still getting my legs under me.
Wish I had some pics but currently have no camera thanx again
I sooooo LOVE this site!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom