Hello my name is Scott , first time grower, in the state of Mass

Shit I even built an ac for my tent....out of an old styrofoam cooler, I freeze a big block of salt ice and it works great...pro n con though...drop temp down 2-3 degrees but lowers the shit out of my humidity this is hooked to my intake and yes my girls sleep next to me.....lol :circle-of-love:

Attachments

• 20200816_160442.jpg
    20200816_160442.jpg
    683.9 KB · Views: 37
:ciao: :welcome: to :420: :passitleft:

So you can bring your lady into the tent for more light and back in closet to sleep in the dark, I have considered this myself but was worried it may become a big task down the road. You will get such nicer nugs all around with the 300watt full spectrum over the cheapy light. Cute little plant
24 hrs is a bitch.....wtf is this...? Only the bottom leaves are dropping and the top of plant look mint

Attachments

• 20200817_091309.jpg
    20200817_091309.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 41
Where's your thread?
Add a link in your signature so we can find it and follow along. Here's how to do that:

Where's your thread?
Add a link in your signature so we can find it and follow along. Here's how to do that:
Ya it would take me a week to figure out how to do that.....lol

Where's your thread?
Ok I think I might have done it...hoping

Don't worry about flushing with the Sledgehammer. If you do just use straight tap water at 2-3 times the pot size. 5 gal pot you would use 10-15 gal water.

Look up Megacrop nutrients from Greenleaf. It's a one step program and really is simpler and cheaper. Results are phenomenal. Just something to consider down the road and no need to flush(typical growers).

Back
Top Bottom