Hello my name is Scott , first time grower, in the state of Mass

Sem521

I am currently growing 3 strains, blue dream,pineapple Express, Sour glue....my my bd is 10 weeks old and 10 days into flower...so she was and still is living alone by herself in the closet, while the 2 pineapple Express and 1 sour glue are in a 3 ft tent with a 300 watt full spectrum, she is under a cheap 30$ amazon special(only has the blue and red option)..hold up some details...she is 19inches tall,ffof..as well as bb,gb,tb,foxfarm trio,and happy frog cavern culture...so I want to move her into the tent for 12 under the full spectrum light then put her in the closet for 12 hr nap...would this be wise or should I keep her under the red and blue lights for 12/12...?

Attachments

• 20200810_173046.jpg
    20200810_173046.jpg
    792.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20200810_173024.jpg
    20200810_173024.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 20200725_092923.jpg
    20200725_092923.jpg
    784.1 KB · Views: 51
:ciao: :welcome: to :420: :passitleft:

So you can bring your lady into the tent for more light and back in closet to sleep in the dark, I have considered this myself but was worried it may become a big task down the road. You will get such nicer nugs all around with the 300watt full spectrum over the cheapy light. Cute little plant

Ya she,s been through hell...I had 2 bd and 1 white widow and the shelve fell down in closet and killed the other 2 and she lost one of her lower main limbs but she looks almost perfectly healthy except she has a couple of spots that look like burn holes not bad and only on 4 fan leaves and tiny little brown tip burns on some of leaves ..can't figure out if she has mag burn or maybe deficiency but that is the only thing I think is wrong...right before flower I took her out of pot and gave her a new ( 2 in )bottom bed just so I could check and smell the roots...which were nice and white and only smelt like earth....I'm just debating on just running full for all except at naptime..cuz Monday I'm vegging the others...? And at full I mean not using the veg or bloom mode option just full spectrum for lights on...?

Ya she,s been through hell...I had 2 bd and 1 white widow and the shelve fell down in closet and killed the other 2 and she lost one of her lower main limb
They can survive almost anything... falls however are not always one of those things sadly

I'm just debating on just running full for all except at naptime..cuz Monday I'm vegging the others...? And at full I mean not using the veg or bloom mode option just full spectrum for lights on...?
I have read others doing the same as you just run both switches on all the time, think about it the sun doesn't ever give less red :rofl:

From what I have heard she has had a very rough childhood :rofl: these situations as well as others regarding water and food amounts can very often lead to stunting in the seedling/plant

That's exactly how I made my decision....and hoping to see better results in 5-7 days. It's the dark/light period that is important from my understanding..I also heard the more dark the better yeild... like go from 24 to 12 and skip the 6 hr..veg nap
I think I read once from someone here (I can't find it now) something about more light being bigger buds but more dark being more resin/roots but I will be honest I have no experience here and my memory is not always 100%

Edit: thinking about this it sounds like I remembered it not 100% because I don't know how the light in the veg cycle would effect these idk what more dark will do

I have measured her water since first week ,, feeling pot weight empty and full, she usually drinks 7oz every 3 days.. but I actually forgot to add in the fact that I put in 2 more inches of new bedding..that why my hand weighting method is off...I mean she was a bag seed so her genetics could bad or old seeds ...cuz my fem pineapples are like 8 in tall at 4 weeks and I topped them at the 3rd node after they had 6...so I can grow them in my 36in tent...(big mistake ) need more height but anyway my bd looks kinda small to me, I've pruned all bottom nothingness and a couple fan leaves but that's about it

I am not certain what has caused the stunting, even one of my girls now just stopped growing for like a month and is half the size of the rest I think she was just mad she wasn't getting all the attention but idk (confused shrugging emoji)

Like if you post something that later on your like that was stupid you can fix it.LOL
^ I edit a lot because I hit post and realize I had the grammatical typing skills of a penguin slappin its flippers around on the keyboard (Yes I was going for mental imagery and this here is also an edit :rofl: )

Back
Top Bottom