Hello my name is Scott , first time grower, in the state of Mass

Sometimes if you are adding questions to a post I may make a new post or somehow make it dead obvious I added something cause sometimes people won't see the edit/new question but will see a second post. Neither... not even in that country lol Canada here

Hi Scott,

And WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready with a bit of advice about anything 420.

Be sure to check out all our forums. We have a ton of collective wisdom in them. And dont forget to participate in them. That's how we will get to know you and you us. That's also how you will make friends on the site.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

Hi Scott,

And WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready with a bit of advice about anything 420.

Be sure to check out all our forums. We have a ton of collective wisdom in them. And dont forget to participate in them. That's how we will get to know you and you us. That's also how you will make friends on the site.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus
Thank you and yes I am going to try and get involved as much as possible

Thanks,,,man I was just writing the story on this plant and hit the back button and lost it..can find where I was writing it now
Oh man that sucks I think we all been there, my last one I had a bunch of descriptions in for images uploading into the gallery and I bumped something it was all gone.. :passitleft:

Quik question.. when it says flowering time 8-10 weeks does that mean from seed to harvest or flower stage...?
Flower time does not include the veg period so you are correct when you said just flower stage :Namaste:

Oh ok thank you, I've been sitting here thinking my bd is growing slow, which it might be..I mean she is a twig and has war wounds lol...but has recovered from everything ... and if you can see the pics of her in my journal they suck but look closely and u can see the tiny burn holes and brown tips,not bad AT all ...I think it's mag burn or deficiency but it has not gotten worse at all so I just leave it be...not broke I don't fix it

Back
Top Bottom