Hello, New here: Second grow in progress

mjasmijs

Last y ear was my first successful outdoor crop. This winter I decided to try a tent and my Auto Gsc from i49.com outgrew my first tent grow. Rapid growth everyday. I fimmed once and just couldn't bend it enough to keep it low. Was winding with my next grow if super cropping is worth doing with autos and how late in flower can I do it?

IMG_20211208_113655671.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-115446.png

IMG_20211208_113635009.jpg

Last y ear was my first successful outdoor crop. This winter I decided to try a tent and my Auto Gsc from i49.com outgrew my first tent grow. Rapid growth everyday. I fimmed once and just couldn't bend it enough to keep it low. Was winding with my next grow if super cropping is worth doing with autos and how late in flower can I do it?

Nice introduction @mjasmijs hope you are well my friend.
That garden is fantastic.
Canopy is nice almost flat.
You can tie main stems over at any time on those autos.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.:welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

For your 2nd that looks beautiful

For your 2nd that looks beautiful
Nice introduction @mjasmijs hope you are well my friend.
That garden is fantastic.
Canopy is nice almost flat.
You can tie main stems over at any time on those autos.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.:welcome:

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you. I tried my best for a flat canopy. I was bending/moving branches about every other day. She's about 5'2" tall with the bucket and my tent is only 6foot. She started flowering and shot up. Being my second sussesful (so far) grow I was to scared to super crop it. being an auto I thought it could possibly stress it too much.

Thank you. I tried my best for a flat canopy. I was bending/moving branches about every other day. She's about 5'2" tall with the bucket and my tent is only 6foot. She started flowering and shot up. Being my second sussesful (so far) grow I was to scared to super crop it. being an auto I thought it could possibly stress it too much.
Best way I think to do autos is just what you have done.
Spread em out and bend those tall branches over.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome!!! Nice looking 2nd grow! Tons of info here and a bunch of fantastically wonderful people and growers!! Start a journal with us so we can follow along! As for super cropping, sure...go ahead I do it with mine in late flower!

Welcome!!! Nice looking 2nd grow! Tons of info here and a bunch of fantastically wonderful people and growers!! Start a journal with us so we can follow along! As for super cropping, sure...go ahead I do it with mine in late flower!
Thank you. I will have to figure out how to do a journal. Lol Now I kinda want to super crop one branch on this plant just to see. she's got around 3 weeks left to harvest I think.

Lol Thanks. She really just started getting frosty last week lol Hopefully she just keeps getting frostier and fatter
Have you got your harvest and cure process ready to go?
What about leaving in the dark before chop?

Stay safe
Bill

Have you got your harvest and cure process ready to go?
What about leaving in the dark before chop?

Stay safe
Bill
Kind of. Honestly I live in a single wide trailer My drying area isn't ideal. But I have to work with what I have. Last harvest cured "ok". I plan on chopping twice since I didn't prune much of the lower branches and they definitely look like they are a bit behind. But leaving in the dark for 24 hrs before chop is supposed to stack on more trichromes correct? Wonder how much the dark would affect the branches I leave on?

Kind of. Honestly I live in a single wide trailer My drying area isn't ideal. But I have to work with what I have. Last harvest cured "ok". I plan on chopping twice since I didn't prune much of the lower branches and they definitely look like they are a bit behind. But leaving in the dark for 24 hrs before chop is supposed to stack on more trichromes correct? Wonder how much the dark would affect the branches I leave on?
Leave the whole plant in the dark 36hrs min.
Chop and hang whole plant.
When it's dry down to 70ish% trim her and into jars.
I'm sure I could find a link to a tutorial for you.
Edit
Found this one

One more

Stay safe
Bill

Took your advice and started a journal. Not sure how to link it or anything yet. But thanks for the advice. Follow along if u can find it

Back
Top Bottom