Hello, to all growers!

Stanac

420 Member
Hi, my name is Stanac! I love growing cannabis, for my porpose. I grow for my self. In my country(Croatia), cannabis is leagal only for medical us...
Growing with quantum boards"Zeus 308xt",and it is a greatest hobi for me!

Hello hello!! I’m new here and have a question that I hope you can answer.
I germinated two autoflower seeds via paper towel method. Three days later the taproots appeared. I then gently placed each one into a growing medium —about half an inch deep. I placed cling wrap over the pots to retain moisture and I have a heat mat under the pots. Question: what type of light (if any) do they require at this early and delicate stage? Thank you!

They will require a light. just don’t over do it. I start my seeds under a 250 w mh @ about 24” away then move to the veg tent with a 400 w in there once they get a couple leaves and can utilize the bigger light.

your main goal with seedlings is don’t fry them with to much light and keep them moist until they pop out.

good luck!

I vote you to start a journal! It’s a lot of fun and you will gain years of experience with all the help from folks here!

you can check out mine in my signature if you get bored :passitleft:

Thank you so much SilverFox!! I am using T5 lights and I think they are too close so I will change that now. I’ll also check out your grow journal. I don’t have a tent but I’m hoping that that won’t be too much of an issue. Thanks again for responding!!!

Back
Top Bottom