Hello :)

LadyLilith

Hi guys, my name is Lilith Astaroth. I am a metal singer (of the band SORROWSEED, model, and go-go dancer from Boston. I am glad to have found this forum (and hope to be a 420 Girl!!) I do what I can to speak out about the 420 movement locally and online. Just last week on 4/20/10 I was on a couple of local radio stations and did a bunch of promo stuff to support MASSCANN. I truly think that if we all ban together and do our part to end this silly prohibition, medical marijuana will soon be legal in ALL states. So make sure you check out the Marijuana Law Reform - NORMLNORML website and make an effort to help out in your state. Whether it's handing out flyers, collecting signatures, or just posting in your blog to spread the word. We can make this happen!!

Here is a video of me from 4/20/10 from Boston showing my support for Mike Cann and MASSCANN :)

YouTube - Lilith Astaroth on 4/20 for Mike Cann & MASSCANN!

:peacetwo:

LadyLilith.... What is going on. :rocker: :welcome:
Thanks for joining 420 the Greatest Cannabis/Hemp Related Web Site in the World. :thumb:
We are happy you are now a part of this Fantastic Community.
Helping 420 Spread Cannabis Awareness.
You have much to share I see.
You are a Great addition.
Please make yourself Comfortable and get to know us here by :surf: the forums.
Any Questions you may have about the Site?
Can We help you locate some information here?

You may like this Link, maybe you can add a Video of your Band? :theband: :headbanger:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/what-you-listening-51.111508/post-1051826

Please Continue all your doing. :bravo:
Hope to see and hear more from you in the forums.
Enjoy all we have here. :peace:
:roorrip:

Hey there LadyLilith glad you dropped in I am RI MMJ and agree we need to unite and enact legislation to Marijuana legal in all states. The Prohibition is ridiculous and keeps hundreds of thousands in prison annually. Thank you for all your hard work and if there is anything we can assist you with just ask.

Back
Top Bottom