Hello!

Thanks! I can't believe it. I planted it only 14 hours ago, and it already sprouted. Totally
amazing little seed. Of all the things I've grown, this is the first time I have seen something
like this sprout so fast.

I've got pictures, and Im still trying to figure out how to download them here. I read the
instructions, I thought I downloaded them, now I can't find them. Im not very good at
these things. I'll get them on here eventually.:blushsmile:

I've got pictures, and Im still trying to figure out how to download them here. I read the
instructions, I thought I downloaded them, now I can't find them. Im not very good at
these things. I'll get them on here eventually.:blushsmile:

You don't have anything in the photo gallery, so whatever you did, it didn't take...

You might have already seen this, if not, it might help: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:ganjamon:

Hi Vape, could you take a look at the pics I uploaded with the yellow spots on leaves.....please, any idea what's wrong? I have 2 x plants both in the same place, same conditions but only one has the yellow spots??? I'm lost, any advice would be gratefully received, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom