Hello

Nathanjg

Hi my name is Nathan I am 32 I have 2 wonderful kids and a beautiful wife who gave them to me. I just moved from GA to OR . A 4,000 mile trip when all was said and done. My youngest child my son has a rare form of Hydrocephalus that causes seizures I have been a very loyal supporter of legal and recreational cannabis one of the world's most versatile and medically helpful plants in the world. So I being a state that would put me behind bars if it knew gave my son small doses of CBD oil with dramatic effects. So after a lot of research and money (the prices are outrageous in GA 350$ an oz.) I took 1400hr botany/ horticulture summer college course. Luck or God was with us I was in foster care from the age of 12 until 18 and had lost all information on my family and could not find any of them. So 22 years after losing contact I was setting a plan to move to CA using Facebook I accidentally found my baby sister who was now 24 so instead we came to OR my son is now getting his CBD prescribed and is doing well waiting for his head to grow and catch up with his beautiful self. I am putting together a DWC for a 4 plant system but could use any additional assistance I have a good bit of training but not with weed. But if my 4 plant system works with the data I have collected I will hopefully be able to bring the relief my boy gets to other's ya know. I myself have become a smoker over the years for anxiety,stress bi-polar disorder, and two pins in a crushed ankle, and I couldn't tell you how happy I am not be persecuted because I smoke. Any way if you have any advice or anything to help me get started I thank you.

Hi Nathan!

Sorry I missed your post! I certainly try the best I can to say hello to as many people as I can.

You're amazing for taking a proactive step in your sons medication. I'm glad things are looking brighter.

I would love to see pictures of your setup and what you've started so far! If you have any questions I would love to answer them for you! The 420 magazine changes lives everyday with the resources it provides. I changed my life and I know it can change yours and your family's

I look forward to getting to know you better!

High Nathanjg

Good move. Just don't tell the new folks you meet that OR was your second choice after CA, They don't much like folks from CA. :)

Some beautiful country in OR. I spent some time down around Roseburg back in '92 where they recently had a nutbar shoot up the university there. Damn near hooked up with a girl I met down there. She had a boy about the same age as my two and we got along great. The long distance relationship didn't work tho. Long way to drive from Canada for a couple days of fun. :)

I'm right into the DWC thing so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Just cropped one plant and it looks like 5oz+ and a lot of really sugary leaf for making oil and hash with.

Good luck.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom