Hello

BudScratcher

420 Member
Hi guyyyys

Going to start growing my own product in the very near future.

Just ordered myself everything I think I need with the help of my brother who is an active member on this forum. I will be great full of any advise you lot will provide along the way.

Gone for Mars hydro tent and light with advanced nutrients pH perfect to start me off.

Hopefully I don't have teething issues

Hello @Lordy welcome to the 420 family I'm a active dwc/hydro grower so if there is any questions or concerns feel free to ask Also hope you find all the information you seek on our pages there are plenty of active growers here willing to spread there knowledge.

I'm not 100% yet. It all started from me asking my brother about getting e cig juice and the cost involved and it seems much more cost effective to grow my own. I have gone with a 70x70x160 tent with a 245 led light which he said should be fine for starting off and finding my feet.

But I'm a complete novice when it comes to the actual growing aspect of the job haha.

Welcome Lordy

Cloned photos should be a fairly easy grow. I assume your brother can help you with the pheno's characteristics which will help you a lot.

Start a journal & let us watch.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom