Hello!

Peterpangreen

Hi all,

Im from holland and very happy to join this community and hope to learn allot from you guys.
Very excited to start my first 6 pot rdwc grow in an 4x4 tent.

Keep it green!

Welcome PPG to420 magazine
We are excited to see your grow and watch you in a journal so we can help and learn from each other!
I also grow hydro !
The is a help ful link under this message for you to check out and learn how to get this journal started!
Have any pics of what have started?

Welcome PPG to420 magazine
We are excited to see your grow and watch you in a journal so we can help and learn from each other!
I also grow hydro !
The is a help ful link under this message for you to check out and learn how to get this journal started!
Have any pics of what have started?
I'm actually about to order all of the stuff with a 600h quantum board as light source. I need and still figuring out what nutrients work good for hydro.

Have you checked out the sponsors? For the rest of your needs . Top left block !
Morning neighbor said to tell you hi Angry Bird and thanks for the info , comes over every morning to finish the coffee pot for the grinds! He takes my phone away just to read your goodies he calls them .

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and if you want to see easy, sound methods for indoor hydro,
I invite you to click this and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom