On The High Seaz

SeazOfGreen

420 Member
Hello! Just wanted to say hi. Im a hotboxhead from northern europe.

I have a special relation to guerilla growing but am also experimenting inside at the moment with some organic-from seed Seaz of Green in no-til fashion. I hope to learn some new ropes here as Im more used to outdoor growing.

XaGWNHL.jpg

Happy to join the community and read my brains out. Cheers everyone!
Live, Laugh and Learn! // Seaz

XaGWNHL.jpg

Welcome to the site Seaz!

Lovely plant you had outdoors. I am predominantly an outdoor grower as well. This year I am taking my grow indoors and I am basically in the same boat you are.

I ran a super soil outdoors for about 3-4 yrs. All I had to do was add water. That water was also added by a drip irrigation system. I didn't have to do anything but get clones to survive and transplant...then wait and harvest.

Running a grow like that I realized, I don't know how to grow. Hahaha. For reals! Taking this hobby indoors is totally different. You become mother nature and if we don't supply it, it's not there.

I have to relearn how to water, how to feed, how to make compost tea...how not to over apply it (jeez)...it's like I am new at this.

This site is the perfect place to be to learn with tons of members with years of indoor experience.

It's a pleasure to have you aboard.

Thanks! @Patient Puffer and @StoneOtter

That sounds like a breeze! I love growing outdoors because of the healthy plants you get. Not all seasons have the best weather though..
I know what you mean, indoors is definitely tricky and I never but one time had better result (better tastier buds) inside. This time im experimenting with pot size and running 60l totes with logs, bark and branches from outdoor in the bottom (instead of clay pebbles) to prevent water logging but also retain water and hopefully help soil funghi.
Journal will be up soon!

A hotboxhead.. a Hotbox is a closed space filled with weedsmoke. A hotboxhead is you after spending time in said space!

Thanks! @Patient Puffer and @StoneOtter

That sounds like a breeze! I love growing outdoors because of the healthy plants you get. Not all seasons have the best weather though..
I know what you mean, indoors is definitely tricky and I never but one time had better result (better tastier buds) inside. This time im experimenting with pot size and running 60l totes with logs, bark and branches from outdoor in the bottom (instead of clay pebbles) to prevent water logging but also retain water and hopefully help soil funghi.
Journal will be up soon!

A hotboxhead.. a Hotbox is a closed space filled with weedsmoke. A hotboxhead is you after spending time in said space!
Welcome my friend. :welcome: Beautiful outdoor grow. Have you had a chance to look at our sponsors? Lots of great deals, and wonderful people here at 420.

Back
Top Bottom