Help 1st Timer Hydro DWC GG4 Autoflower & Soul Side-By-Side

Dayum Virginia. that’s a healthy….. and what the hey…. I do appreciate the tip!!!

I won MOTM contest last year and have a slew of their gear un-opened. I normally run living organic soil but have 90 gallons of new Faux Mix soil in plastic trash barrels that would go nice with a Prescription Blend run.

that’s a beast…. but unless you’ve got 10 foot ceilings you better get to flipping the lights soon!
Flipping the lights? This is my first hydroponics and the plant is outgrowing the tent!

I grew in soil for decades before started experimenting with hydro around 10 years ago. I recently ran 3 lambs bread photo clones in soil, drain to waste and DWC side by side. It was a scheduling logistic pain keeping track of the different systems. I wanted to see how much the grow room improvements effected the plants vs the medium. Pick one system and focus on that.
I use a simple DWC system on all my plants now. Hydro grows twice as fast as soil with fewer issues from pests and funguses but it dose require a bit of chemistry to dial it in.

What is your starting water source?
I am a little late seeing this and answering. My water source is a 55 gallon rain drum that collects run off from the snow and rain. PH is around 6.4 and sometimes I have to ph up.

Flipping the lights? This is my first hydroponics and the plant is outgrowing the tent!
I think he was referring to going to a 12/12 light schedule to get a Photoperiod to begin flowering.
I am a little late seeing this and answering. My water source is a 55 gallon rain drum that collects run off from the snow and rain. PH is around 6.4 and sometimes I have to ph up.
Its not 6.4 when feeding is it? I thought you were feeding at 5.5 and drifting to 6.3? I Just want to make sure (there's a good link on PH hydroponics in my signature if your interested).

GG4 Hydo- Auto busting through the tent, so I know I need to buy a larger tent for hydro. What do you do when your plant is so big and thick that light can't get through to the lower flowers? I was thinking of using fishing line to pull the branches apart let more light in to the lower part of the plant.

GG4 Hydo- Auto busting through the tent, so I know I need to buy a larger tent for hydro. What do you do when your plant is so big and thick that light can't get through to the lower flowers? I was thinking of using fishing line to pull the branches apart let more light in to the lower part of the plant.
A new problem what is it and what do I do? It’s almost harvest time and this showed up

920D65C4-00EC-4218-B8E9-7F19BDA14383.jpeg

E5BC244A-268A-4BAD-928A-91AC2EACC963.jpeg

C263F7E4-73D6-416B-BC71-8B9FA58060EC.jpeg

B45B1DC4-2CBF-459B-BFA6-5A1BF8BC63EA.jpeg

DA3252DC-BE0C-43A3-B7AB-8B3ADA8EA55A.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom