Help a rookie

Cbdnoob845

420 Member
Hey yall, first time grower here, things have been going fine until recently one of my girls is showing some signs of distress. Wondering if it's over watered or too much heat. CBD therapy from CBD crew 4th week from seed.

Attachments

• 20190121_200331.jpg
    20190121_200331.jpg
    725.7 KB · Views: 31
Hey yall, first time grower here, things have been going fine until recently one of my girls is showing some signs of distress. Wondering if it's over watered or too much heat. CBD therapy from CBD crew 4th week from seed.

She looks pretty good, to me! :welldone:

Maybe a little overwatered, but none of your leaves browning (just a little "puffy"). In soil, you want to let the pots go fairly dry in veg to encourage the roots to search for water. That being said, your girl looks healthy & green to me.

What signs of stress are you seeing?

The new top growth seems whispy is how i would describe it. Very thin and almost dried out. Wanting to claw down at the ends as well. Using t5 about 12" up, temp of 82

I see a couple bent leaf tips but nothing that's looking like "clawing". My guess is that you're just pushing some high Nitrogen a little early for that young a plant, but it really doesn't look like anything severe. You may want to back off the nutes just a bit and see if it helps. If those leaf tips start to "burn" then you'll know for sure it was too high PPM's on the nutes! I wouldn't stress! Overall plant looks good!

I veg with T5 HO lighting and 12" above the plants is a bit high IMO... I have my T5's about 4" above my plants and so far I don't see any signs of stress. Try lowering your lights a little each day until you get down to about 6" or so. I do not suggest dropping right away to 6" just incase your girls don't like it. Nice plants!

Back
Top Bottom