Help! Asap! Please!

smokewitme

i feel that time is crucial so if you see this post and have an idea or know what i should do next please post it.

So i snapped one of my plants main stems in half(refer to pics) not sure what to do is the whole plant going to die should i pull some clones off it before it does or will it be fine. i had planned for this to be my mother.

IMG_057845.JPG
IMG_057742.JPG
IMG_057647.JPG

The mother plant should be fine dude. You've just topped it really. Might need a couple of days to recover but in the meantime the lower branches will shoot up. You could take some cuttings from the broken off part if you want.

Next time that happens, while it is still like in the bottom photo, just stand the stalk back up and wrap the stem with that stretchy cloth they put over big bandages. I split my main down almost inches and thought I had killed her, wrapped her up with that stretchy tape and she ended up going all the way through harvest, I did it right before I was going to flip her.

I have used duct tape to repair a broken main cola (though not TOTALLY off) and that worked well. I have read that aluminum tape works very well also. No need to remove it, will just split open as plant grows.

Next time that happens, while it is still like in the bottom photo, just stand the stalk back up and wrap the stem with that stretchy cloth they put over big bandages. I split my main down almost inches and thought I had killed her, wrapped her up with that stretchy tape and she ended up going all the way through harvest, I did it right before I was going to flip her.
I topped a plant and LST the two emerging colas. Trained them a little too tightly so when the branch started to become woody it split right down the middle, a good couple of inches. It was a few days until I'd spotted it and by that point it had done the majority of healing. So I thought sod it and left it be. Recovered fine after a week of stunting.

I use a splint of bamboo or chop stick with green velcro and its worked before, It will take a week to 10 days for the plant to respond or die...

Back
Top Bottom