Help befor its to late

Linkorien

ok im doing a grow and im about to use Mgrow moisture control mix ( i know stop yelling at me) that's why im hear.... i actually found a place around me online that may be open this time of year and sells fox farm products so i need any and all info i can get..... if you had to run your grow off only fox farm what would you get and why

i was thinking
Ocean Forest® Potting Soil
i hear alot of good things about this

as far as ther ferts i have no idea STILL what i need when besides high N during veg..... whats high N 5-2-2.... or. 20-2-2 i mean look at theas numbers what do i need when.5-5-5, 7-4-5, 3-4-3, 6-4-4, 8-2-6, 3-8-8, 0-5-0, 3-15-0, 5-45-19, 0-50-30, 9-50-10,..... i think you get the point...

im a noob
i put money in to this
iv waited for white widow fem seeds
iv invested time and patience thus far
i dont want to F this up someone please explain it to me in plain English or recommend some products with some pics so i know what im looking for....

i love you guys

thank you

I am using FF Ocean Forest soil. I used Grow Big during Veg and now using Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom, and soon Cha-Ching during flowering. They work very well together. Go easy on the nutes after you re-pot into the new soil. Let the get used to their new home and nutes.

ok im doing a grow and im about to use Mgrow moisture control mix ( i know stop yelling at me) that's why im hear.... i actually found a place around me online that may be open this time of year and sells fox farm products so i need any and all info i can get..... if you had to run your grow off only fox farm what would you get and why

i was thinking
Ocean Forest® Potting Soil
i hear alot of good things about this

as far as ther ferts i have no idea STILL what i need when besides high N during veg..... whats high N 5-2-2.... or. 20-2-2 i mean look at theas numbers what do i need when.5-5-5, 7-4-5, 3-4-3, 6-4-4, 8-2-6, 3-8-8, 0-5-0, 3-15-0, 5-45-19, 0-50-30, 9-50-10,..... i think you get the point...

im a noob
i put money in to this
iv waited for white widow fem seeds
iv invested time and patience thus far
i dont want to F this up someone please explain it to me in plain English or recommend some products with some pics so i know what im looking for....

i love you guys

thank you

Best thing is keep it simple. Soil: Happy Frog® Potting Soil (FoxFarm).

Nutrients: Botanicare Pure Blend- Pro Grow and Pro Bloom (for soil)

Additives: Botanicare Liquid Karma, Cal-Mag+, Sweet.

Do the other stuff right, Day Temp: 74 F to 78 F - Night Temp: 64 F to 68 F -Humidity: 40 to 60% - Keep the air circulating (fan) - Water only when needed - Have adequate exhaust and you'll do great!

Suggested reading: Marijuana Horticulture - the indoor/outdoor medical growers bible by Jorge Cervantes.

Best thing is keep it simple. Soil: Happy Frog® Potting Soil (FoxFarm).

Nutrients: Botanicare Pure Blend- Pro Grow and Pro Bloom (for soil)

Additives: Botanicare Liquid Karma, Cal-Mag+, Sweet.

Do the other stuff right, Day Temp: 74 F to 78 F - Night Temp: 64 F to 68 F -Humidity: 40 to 60% - Keep the air circulating (fan) - Water only when needed - Have adequate exhaust and you'll do great!

Suggested reading: Marijuana Horticulture - the indoor/outdoor medical growers bible by Jorge Cervantes.

Take what was said here, and do it EXACTLY. Then profit from the simple advice. Good stuff! Good luck! Happy Growing!:bong:

Back
Top Bottom