Help broken main stem

mikko420

I have it wrapped and I'm not worried about it healing, I know it will but how long should I wait before flowering, I was just about to when this happen?

I have it wrapped and I'm not worried about it healing, I know it will but how long should I wait before flowering, I was just about to when this happen?

I'd give her at least a week I'd say how bad a break buddy sorry shitty buzz

It split while doing some LST, I don't think it's that's bad I got some plant tape on her right now. I was thinking 7 days so if you say a week that's great.

It split while doing some LST, I don't think it's that's bad I got some plant tape on her right now. I was thinking 7 days so if you say a week that's great.

Maybe post a pic before makes sure she looks happy ya know ?

Right on I'll take a pic here in a few. Wont be able to see much though, got the tape wrapped and don't really want to unwrap just yet.

Also look at ask us anything forum I'll grab a link. Instead of posting random question .

Great solid dudes in there willing to help .

Best of recovery sir ..

Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style
Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style

Very sorry kind of new to this and not sure about all the rules here just yet
No worries. Just the easiest way to have a lot of good growers get you their feedback and suggestions, welcome ..

Very sorry kind of new to this and not sure about all the rules here just yet

No rules really just use common sense don't promote anything life threatening . Help others and help your self. Use each other well we're here to help better each other .

How it should be should .

Good things being done for others with clean intentions ..

Back
Top Bottom