Help! Brown spots, curly leaves and it is spreading

Cannaluv

Hello everyone, Please help!

My plants are sick and I have no idea what is wrong with them...I'm growing outdoor...it is not in flowering stage yet but will be in no later than 3 weeks from now... i have brown spots all over the leaves, they are curling downside and its spreading.

I noticed a few insects but not sure if it is fungus or some other reason... I really appreciate your input on this

Some general info that might help:

Strain - Mixed Random seeds
Grow Type - Soil (Strait in the ground)
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Nutrients - Organic animal manure
PH - Tab water and recently rain (pretty natural) no PH measured
Temperature -around 19-24c outdoor nowadays
Pests - None Known

Thanks for the welcoming and I'll go through this articles for sure.. I've been searching for quiet a while now.. I hope I could trigger the problem cause.

the problems that I've been facing for the last 2years are devastating, last year's mites were a killer and now this... probably this is what outdoor growers usually face.

Thanks for the welcoming and I'll go through this articles for sure.. I've been searching for quiet a while now.. I hope I could trigger the problem cause.

the problems that I've been facing for the last 2years are devastating, last year's mites were a killer and now this... probably this is what outdoor growers usually face.

Remain vigilant! YOU WILL SUCCEED!

Back
Top Bottom