Help bugs: What are these?

Watige

What are these and how should I get rid of them. They have laid eggs on the leaf how do I remove?

Attachments

• 20190531_145724.jpg
    20190531_145724.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 116
If that's the only ones,just wipe them off...I can't say what they are,haven't seen them before...
They could be moth eggs, which will hatch out into caterpillars (which you don't want) but
that's just a guess....any pics of the bugs themselves?

I guess maybe that is one of the bugs in the pic? probably some kind of garden spider,not really anything to worry about,in fact they might be beneficial-they'll eat any other bugs that show up on the plant

Sort of..except they'll eat the ladybugs,too;)

I'd be more concerned with the leaf tips burning? Also, that stem looks weird. What media are you using?
I'm using a soil medium with pretty much no nutrients and have had to add some liquid nutes Fox Farms which is why she got burned a little. I've had them outside and was told the stem is that color due to the temperate fluctuations. Not sure myself this is my first grow.

My temps here in Montana at 3700' vary by 35 degrees or more per day. I get purple stems from genetics but not that color. BTW, some of the best herb I've ever had was high mountain stuff where large temp changes are normal. Vietnam, and the Sandia Mtns above Albuquerque, NM, USA. Both were memorable in my 50 plus years of being enlightened.

My temps here in Montana at 3700' vary by 35 degrees or more per day. I get purple stems from genetics but not that color. BTW, some of the best herb I've ever had was high mountain stuff where large temp changes are normal. Vietnam, and the Sandia Mtns above Albuquerque, NM, USA. Both were memorable in my 50 plus years of being enlightened.
The leaves also turned purple. I've since moved them inside where I can control the temp more accurately. Do you think that is the cause of mine? Or some type of deficiency?

Back
Top Bottom