Help help help

More Info Needed

Read this>How to Ask for Grow Support . A little more info would help us help u better. From what I can tell from the pic, u have some type of deficiency goin. I can tell because it appears that the problem is starting in the new(er) growth. Plants look like they're within the 1st 3 weeks of flowering. Looks like it could be a sativa dominant strain. This is guess work and its all I can do w/out more info.
rsz_img_1041.jpg

Hey there
thanks for the quick reply. Sorry i did not provide much info i was in a rush and wanted to get the pic on before i left.
There one in the picture is a power skunk and i am also growing a white widdow behind that. they have been in flower for 5 weeks. They are growing in pots with grow wool and are under a 600watt light.150mm extraction fan with a carbon filter is being run. temps are okay. Am using a watering can and testing pH before watering and mainting between 6-6.5. That is all the info i can provide that i can think of?anything else just ask, will post more pics shortly
Thanks

Pots with grow wool? Are u referring to rock wool? I'm tryna figure out is this a soil, soiless, or hydro grow? What type of nutes u using? At what strength? try to answer all questions in the "how to ask for grow support" thread. They are all pretty much relevant. Ur tops look awfully small to be in week 5 of flower. U notice any bug or mold anywhere? U have any complications in veg?

Yes i believe rock wool and grow wool are pretty much the same thing. I live in New Zealand so will be using different products. I use Canadian Express Nutes and was adding head master as per instructions. Have been nuting as per instructions with canadian express also. I nute every 5-7 days when the wool becomes dry on the top inch.

No i live in NZ. It is completely illegal so its a small operation. I have one large skunk, one large widdow and 2 small widdows also. Posting more pics now

I use a drop solution, one drop in a vial of my nute solution before i put it onto my plants, i thought nute burn also so i did a flush and nuted at quarter strength 2 days later. Seem to be improving after the flush so we might be okay. Its only my first grow and there isn't much longer to go with budding so i'm not really to phased but wanted to see if there was anything wrong that has an easy fix. No i'm no measuring my EC/PPM's. PLease note i don't have any money at the moment to purchase any further equipment as i have been put off work from an injury.

Back
Top Bottom