Help Help Help

is there like little colored balls through the soil ? im thinking this soil was maybe to hot for cannabis , if you had of layered maybe , do top have with plain compost bottom more of this , i would try dig them out and put them into a more basic compost that you have control over , i did this my self with one of these soils, breaks your heart when your deep into flower

Mate I'm happy with the constant 7 ph I'm getting i don't want to mess with the one thing that doesn't cost
And i always fill my jugs up after i empty them to let them sit to evaporate the chlorine
At a ph of 7 your plants are not getting some of the nutrients that they would if you had them at 6.3 or 6.5. It's only pennies to add PH down to your water. But it's your call.

it's all I have and it's all I've ever used
I just had these beautiful girls going in that same soil

At a ph of 7 your plants are not getting some of the nutrients that they would if you had them at 6.3 or 6.5. It's only pennies to add PH down to your water. But it's your call.
I'm soaking it all up and will be getting some ph adjuster tomorrow

i agree your at the top end of the ph scale your plants need the bottom end also to suck up every thing it needs

Study this chart you missing out on the most important veg nutes

Got the wife to print it and laminate it and it's already on the wall of knowledge
I have the memory of a sive so I stick everything I need to know up

i am the same my self , the soil ph is different to hydro so make sure you go by soil side , i find playing with the ph is good it helps you understand it better , i like hitting high end then low end high then low , then i know my plants are getting what they want , this also teaches you to read the plant what they want and what is annoying them ,
I was hell for not doing things right and had crap all my grows the i give my self a shake and studied their behavior which helped me take my record 9.2 ounce auto :)

Wow 9.2 of a auto my best was 1.9 ounces but that was my first auto
I just had a bit of a study up about adjusting ph to suit my plants
I'll be in first light to get my self a tester and ph buffer:Namaste:

After giving the girls a big flush last night I can c a difference :):):):):):):):)
The leaves have flattened out a bit and and there just looking bit happier (I might just be wishful thinking)
Shot I let them dry out a bit and give them another flush?

There coming good. There's noticeable stretch and the over all look compared to yesterday is all buds to the sky
I'll be going to get ph tester and buffer tomorrow
Should I get a soil tester as well as water?

I use coco in the winter then im moving to soil over the summer, this is my latest auto , its called ultimate , think shes gonna be a biggy .. dutch passion do some masive autos , i am crossing this with a gorilla glue auto , ive one that is pure purple so i want to bring the colour over to the ultimate , i love a challenge

Attachments

• P1060643.JPG
    P1060643.JPG
    1,003 KB · Views: 23
17401041740105174010617401071740108they have come back better then Arnie

Help. Anyone can tell me why my leaves are lightening after switching to hps and I transplanted to happy frog

Hello Bjeezy,
Welcome. For people to help you with your issue it is best to create your own thread. This is an old thread and you will probably not get much feedback. I can't help you since I never used HPS or Happy Frog but I can steer you in the right direction. Start by posting your own thread requesting assistance. I'm sure you will get all the help you need.

Back
Top Bottom