Help Help Help

BakerT

I had to go away for 2 weeks for work and had to get my brother to look after the little ones And I got back today to this We did have 40 degrees almost every day but help
1733158 17331591733160

Looks like heat stress but also some overfeeding. The watering level looks on par as they're not dropping. Maybe check your fertilizer rates?
Something good that you can take out of this is that it looks like your Turbo sour diesel can take high temperatures and a high mixture (shes still praying towards the light, even under stress). You can use that to your advantage in the future if needed. Meaning you can always hit that girl harder with fertilizer and higher temperatures and she won't mind as much as other strains. This is another reason why it's a fantastic idea to keep a good log of everything you do on a day-to-day basis.
Good also to know that as those plants grow up taller and bigger and more mature, all of the leaves that you are presently seeing will be completely underneath the plant or discarded, so you'll never see them.
Just get your girl's back on track.

Not a drop of nutrients just what's in the potting mix

Well that throws a twist into things... I think we all were thinking over feeding was part of the problem along with the heat.
He must have been way off on the PH then? Give them a little flush of proper PH'ed water, a good dose of Cal/Mag, and control the temp and everything should be on track.

ohhh and another thing dont flush because the more you flush the more you feed , you need to try dig them out of that strong hot soil , 8 months feed in there lol autos only last up to 3/4 months , they dont like heavy direct food as they put a lot of roots down first , if the soil is hot then the freak and try flowering even harder

Ph is a spot on 7 (water here is beautiful)
He just told me he was watering 2 times a day because of the heat

No autos just feminized
ohhh and another thing dont flush because the more you flush the more you feed , you need to try dig them out of that strong hot soil , 8 months feed in there lol autos only last up to 3/4 months , they dont like heavy direct food as they put a lot of roots down first , if the soil is hot then the freak and try flowering even harder
There only 2 weeks old

Overwatering and heat stress. You're home now....love them, just not too much!

7 is high for soil. Is that measured from the soil runoff or the water going in? Watering twice a day is a lot but considering the heat and the fact that the plants are not drooping like one of the obvious overwatering signs I'm not so sure overwatering is your problem.

i think by looking at your soil it has built in nutes ? the problem with this is when you water you feed , if you flush your still feeding , it was the same as that other dangerous stuff miracle grow was doing , it had six months feed , burnt seedlings and was crap for trying to sort out and get in range

Can you take more pics of the soil bag , ? something is telling me its cooking your plants because of the heat you have and the watering being heavy , catch 22

Attachments

• 20190226_225304.jpg
    20190226_225304.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190226_225340.jpg
    20190226_225340.jpg
    673.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190226_225330.jpg
    20190226_225330.jpg
    748.8 KB · Views: 35
When you water or feed try to get your water 6.3 pH going in and try not to use cold water use room temperature water.
Mate I'm happy with the constant 7 ph I'm getting i don't want to mess with the one thing that doesn't cost
And i always fill my jugs up after i empty them to let them sit to evaporate the chlorine

Back
Top Bottom