Help identify sex

PakiMessiah

Hey guys please tell me is this plant a male or a female, I'm confused.
This is Mazar Sharif Auto, why are there balls instead of plain nodes/hairs?

Thanks

420-magazine-mobile1860985333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile633232268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1793497868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile291070347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1187351469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile911943227.jpg

Has it started to release the pollen yet?

Has it damaged other plants around it?

Fuck man this is an auto flowering strain how come it's a male. Are you sure it's not a Hermaphrodite?

Those" balls" will split into an umbrella like 4 faceted male flower dropping pollen into your grow. Generally the female will have 2 or 4 calyxs at each node with a (1) set of pistils

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Those" balls" will split into an umbrella like 4 faceted male flower dropping pollen into your grow. Generally the female will have 2 or 4 calyxs at each node with a (1) set of pistils

How long till it starts to split? Should I remove it ASAP or can I wait a day ?

They do make autos that are regs...just to let you know. :thumb:
Oh so are you telling me that auto flowering are never auto feminised? There also can be auto flowering regular seeds ? And some auto flowering to flower auto after a certain period of time and auto feminised so it's a female?

Oh so are you telling me that auto flowering are never auto feminised? There also can be auto flowering regular seeds ? And some auto flowering to flower auto after a certain period of time and auto feminised so it's a female?
Who is the breeder? Seedsman?

Edit - or where did you get the seeds from?

To my knowledge Auto just means it's crossed with a greasy ruderalis plant. I don't think that means they are automatically female seeds. If that were my room I wouldn't wait 1 second before gently taking that plant out and then aggressively murdering it!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

To my knowledge Auto just means it's crossed with a greasy ruderalis plant. I don't think that means they are automatically female seeds. If that were my room I wouldn't wait 1 second before gently taking that plant out and then aggressively murdering it!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Like 10 days ago...lol

Auto doesn't mean female. You must order "Auto flower Feminized" doesn't look like the male flower have opened yet
***VERY CAREFULLY***
Remove plant (s) from grow so as not to disturb them.

Okay guys thanks! I've removed it gently from the growing bay
Are auto flowering regular, are they set to open up and release their pollen after a certain period of time?
Did I see just in time and saved the rest of the crops or am I too late already?

Also is there any use of a male plants? Can you consume it somehow?

"Autoflower " simply means that the plant is not a photosynthesis activated plant . Meaning it's going to flower whether you turn lights to 12/12 photo period or not. This is achieved by introducing Cannabis Ruderalis (Hemp) into the strain .it is not a photo plant and has little or no psychoactive properties. Auto flower plants are usually not as "strong" stonewise . They can however be purchased regular or feminized, with the fems costing approx 50% more per seed. The good news for you if you like the strain and you get some Hermie flowers is that most if not all seeds from these clusters will be female. (In my experience anyway. 30 yrs) good luck and keep your eyes open. BTW if a little pollen did get dropped your contamination level will only be worse if you have a lot of fan Air movement

Oh, and if you roll fatties from the male you'll probably get a buzz, better to save to make butter. Def freeze it up tho if keeping

"Autoflower " simply means that the plant is not a photosynthesis activated plant . Meaning it's going to flower whether you turn lights to 12/12 photo period or not. This is achieved by introducing Cannabis Ruderalis (Hemp) into the strain .it is not a photo plant and has little or no psychoactive properties. Auto flower plants are usually not as "strong" stonewise . They can however be purchased regular or feminized, with the fems costing approx 50% more per seed. The good news for you if you like the strain and you get some Hermie flowers is that most if not all seeds from these clusters will be female. (In my experience anyway. 30 yrs) good luck and keep your eyes open. BTW if a little pollen did get dropped your contamination level will only be worse if you have a lot of fan Air movement

Can I make the plant hermaphrodite somehow so it gives seeds?
Also can I move these plants out on the roof from indoors grow to outdoors all of a sudden?
Will it affect the plant?

Also what do you mean by Hermie flowers?

Thanks

A plant becoming hermaphrodite (hermie) is a natural reaction to not getting propagated (laid) .Nature trying to perpetuate the species. Introducing different types of stress, wounding, etc have been shown to cause the effect, but it would not be a cost/time effect thing for a regular grower to do, better to maintain a "mother" plant and clone.
The phenomenon is not of the whole plant but rather a few, or even single flowers throughout the plant

Back
Top Bottom