Help identify these brown spots

rillos

:420: I only spotted this 1 fan leaf. This leaf was midway from the top in a scrog. Dwcr system using GH nutes following the lucas formula with 2ml of cal/mag per gallon. PPM 850-900 and PH is 5.8. 16 days from flip and the strain is OG Kush.
20151219_144709.jpg
20151219_143835.jpg
:thanks:

Looks like Cal/Mag issue starting...I use 3.75ml/gallon cal/mag with my SFV OG Kush, and she seems to like it...I was running the cal/mag at a lower ml/gallon and I got that look as well...my SFV OG Kush is a guzzler....is yours?

Are you running 6ml/gallon Micro & 9ml/gallon Bloom as the Lucas formula??

I had a buddy running that at one time and he switched to just GH Flora Nova Bloom @ 7ml/gallon and grows some amazing plants....one bottle everything you need, besides cal/mag supplement especially in RO. :)

I'm using 8ml micro and 16ml bloom per gallon.

My bad, I forgot you're RDWC/ w controller bucket...I was giving you Coco numbers, which I have tried a few times and that's what my buddy uses for his grows. This is the second time I have grown the SFV OG Kush and she likes her cal/mag, at least mine does...and I'm also using LED so that may be a reason she likes the cal/mag so much, but she still liked it under my T5 setup from clone.

Back
Top Bottom