Help/input needed on my failed test! Trying to re-do cheating a drug test as a female

fearlessmj

Tomorrow I redo a drug test that I took on Monday. On Monday they refused "my" urine because the temperature wasn't warm enough... I was the last person in and they'd already stayed open later just so I could get my sample in, so they were closing and didn't make me stay and try to pee for them again (THANK GOODNESS, BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY BACK-UP CLEAN URINE). On Monday I just had my brother's clean urine in a condom, sandwiched between my privates and a maxi pad stuck to my panties in case the condom broke.

The woman who refused my urine due to lack of warmth, again thankfullyyyyy didn't think it was because I was cheating. She thought "it's your first drug test, you weren't so clear on protocol and stayed in there for too long just trying to squeeze out more than this (on top of handing her cold pee, I gave her too little cold pee yaygome) hence the temperature"..... PFFFFT. The reason I was in there for too long was because I had problems opening the effing condom, I bought tiny scissors for tomorrow's second round instead of using these stupid nail clippers I had on Monday.

Now, my questions.... I'm afraid they'll try to observe me tomorrow when I try to pee? JUST BECAUSE of soooome/aaany suspicion I may have caused them on Monday? But I'm 99.99% sure they have no idea I was cheating... but what if it's just protocol to watch a tester urinate if they have to redo it, or if it's protocol to watch a tester do a redo because the temperature was off?? Any idea, anyone? I live in Oregon btw.

Should I stick to my condom method? Should I instead use a mini-bottle? Are there any females out there that have tried putting a condom up there, filled with clean urine?? Sounds impossible. I REALLY DON'T WANT THEM TO WATCH ME THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I'D PUT MY BROTHER'S URINE UP THERE.

Either way, I've bought toes and foot warmers to solve the original problem of temperature. I'm going to the store right now to buy more condoms for practice and look for handleable mini-bottles, and a thermometers of some sort. Does it matter if the condoms are lubricated or not(can't I just wash the lube off if it's lubricated)?? What kind of thermometer should I get? All input welcome and appreciated!!!

Re: Help/input needed on my failed test! Trying to REDO cheating a drug test as a fem

Thanks for ALL of your feedback, guys!! I did it today, the temperature was PERFECT :) and no she didn't observe me... yet, I still went over-prepared. I had a bottle of 2 oz inside my vagina, and two panties on... sandwiched between the panties was a condom filled with clean urine. The condom was in case they didn't watch me, the panties were in case they did watch me and I needed to hide the condom as I pulled down my panties, and the bottle-well duh.

Re: Help/input needed on my failed test! Trying to REDO cheating a drug test as a fem

Yessss, that was also me, I did dilute... and then I poured the diluted urine into a condom, and the rest in the bottle. Yes it's confusing l: I've done some research and I "should" be fine. *crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom