Help I've got a problem

Norsemann

Hello 420 world, I looking for sonme advise today on whats going on with my girls. Please help!!!!!
Specs-
Fox farms ocean forest soil
Botanic care nutes,soil grow,soil Bloom,sweet,cal/mag
400wHPS-flowering
8 26w CFL's-veg room
PH 6.5-8.0,NO dig meter only liquid testing kit
Time for pics
leaf_problems1.jpg

Well here's the thing...without knowing pH, you can't really help. I can tell you that you have some sort of deficiency or toxicity but unless you can get pH in line, you will have a really hard time sorting this out. A digital pH pen type tester is an invaluable tool for any grower to have. If there is a deficiency (or lockout) due to pH, feeding your girls will just make the situation worse.

Another question I have is do you flush your girls? Or at least, do you have lots of runoff when you water? What I'm thinking is that you might have nute lockout due to salt buildup. Honestly, unless you describe everything in DETAIL, it will be difficult to help.

What kind of water are you using? Do you know the TDS of the water? How often do you feed and with what ppm? What is the ppm of runoff?, etc, etc..

No digital tds/ph/ppm meter yet so No I can not give you the info you need...
I flushed all girls with clearex last night exept for the ones in flowering. because i know if i have lockout nutes will do NO good if there is a deficiency.
and most times i have NO run off

and most times i have NO run off

That's your biggest problem right there!!! IMO you NEED to have 10-30% runoff each watering to prevent salt buildup. :Namaste:

I would suggest getting a digital pH meter (first on list) then a digital TDS meter. 2 very important tools to have.

I wish I could help you out, but if other information is not known (pH, TDS of water, etc..), I would just be taking a stab in the dark.

Knowing the information you provided and I were to GUESS as to what your problem is...well, they are big girls, probably 8-10 weeks from seed...you have no runoff when you water...I would GUESS that you have toxic salt buildup in your soil. You didn't say how much you feed them and how often so this is just a GUESS! I think it was a good idea to flush. I would also flush with R/O water the next watering and then start them on nutes again.

Let me guess, when these problems started showing themselves you thought that you weren't feeding them enough right? And you started feeding them more. Am I on the right track or totally off base?

no I know they got fed right but i was wondering wether it was ph or salt build up or nute lock out.... still a newb at this only 3rd grow.
I try to feed them twice a week 7ml pro grow and 7ml of sweet

What size are your pots/how tall are your plants? Also, if your not getting run-off that could mean your soil is to dense and your not getting enough air to your roots.

Back
Top Bottom