Help leaves drying up and yellowing

one of your major nutrients is locked out, looks like potassium. This can be because of built up salts in the soil, requiring a 3x flush, incorrect pH adjustment of the incoming fluids, or simply lack of proper nutes. I see that the plant has gotten plenty of nitrogen, but now that bloom has started, its new nutrient needs are not being addressed.
Yea I believe it's nitrogen and calcium and magnesium deficiency I will be flushing her and the mute given is what the mega crop feeding calculator said 5.6 grams of nutes for where I'm at in flower and my other plant doing well please feel free to check out my currents grow journals for updates on what I'm doing

5.6 grams?

If your using salt fertilizers you should take that into consideration with the soil mix/waterings.....I have no experience with it so I cant say much...I just know theres a difference....at least from what I have been told.

What exactly is the fertilizer your using?

Yea I believe it's nitrogen and calcium and magnesium deficiency I will be flushing her and the mute given is what the mega crop feeding calculator said 5.6 grams of nutes for where I'm at in flower and my other plant doing well please feel free to check out my currents grow journals for updates on what I'm doing
Flushing is not necessary in a MC grow, since there are no salts to build up to require a 3x the container flush. If you are incorrectly using the term flush to mean giving plain water instead of nutes, then that is exactly the opposite of what you need to do to fight a deficiency. MC recommends 5.5 grams of nute per gallon in early veg and that is not doing it for this hungry sativa. It is not nitrogen deficient, as noted by the nice green lower leaves. It is not calcium deficient because there is not spotting in the upper growth. It is not magnesium because there is no spotting in the lower and middle growth. It is potassium that I believe is deficient, a macronutrient, and you know what MC says to do... dial it in via the green. You don't see green at the top, in the new growth, and that indicates you need more nutes. Up your dosage to 6g per gallon and see what happens. Do not give water only.... Feed, Feed, Feed.

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal

Flushing is not necessary in a MC grow, since there are no salts to build up to require a 3x the container flush. If you are incorrectly using the term flush to mean giving plain water instead of nutes, then that is exactly the opposite of what you need to do to fight a deficiency. MC recommends 5.5 grams of nute per gallon in early veg and that is not doing it for this hungry sativa. It is not nitrogen deficient, as noted by the nice green lower leaves. It is not calcium deficient because there is not spotting in the upper growth. It is not magnesium because there is no spotting in the lower and middle growth. It is potassium that I believe is deficient, a macronutrient, and you know what MC says to do... dial it in via the green. You don't see green at the top, in the new growth, and that indicates you need more nutes. Up your dosage to 6g per gallon and see what happens. Do not give water only.... Feed, Feed, Feed.

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal
This plant is looking alot better since I gave her a coffee treatment

used coffee grounds? That is just a huge shot of nitrogen... the same as you would have gotten if you had increased the MC dosage as the instructions call for.
I've been following MC instructions as o was following what it says on the feeding chart on their site. And yes used coffee grounds

Sorry Syko, but you have not followed everything it says on the site. It says you won't need anything else. It also says that the feeding chart is a suggestion, but you should adjust the feed rate based on the green. Instead of upping the rate as called for, you gave up on the program and added a known outside nitrogen source. Now, because of this blunder, you are flying blind as far as MC dosage goes and will no longer be able to adjust based on the green.

Sorry Syko, but you have not followed everything it says on the site. It says you won't need anything else. It also says that the feeding chart is a suggestion, but you should adjust the feed rate based on the green. Instead of upping the rate as called for, you gave up on the program and added a known outside nitrogen source. Now, because of this blunder, you are flying blind as far as MC dosage goes and will no longer be able to adjust based on the green.
Ok I see what your saying now sorry I'm a slow learner when come to reading and understanding what is said

Back
Top Bottom