Help! loosing my girl!

greeneyez

Help! I hope she can be saved! She a is 6ft tall big girl, about 5 weeks into flowering in Georgia. Every single leaf has drooped and laid down flat against the plant. When I left this morning she did not look like that! I had her inside last night because the temps were down in the high 50's but today was in the 70's so I put her and my shorter bushier plant outside. its 71 now and my short and bushy girl still looks fine but my big girl!!! They are both just bag seeds because this was a first grow. If I can figure out how I will post a pic. Anyone????

Withnailed
Sorry, seeing as its the middle of summer, I assumed it was the heat, i forgot you guys use that daft Fahrenheit system. I dont really know what to suggest, it really that cold where you are? Was the plant excessively dry? If that is the case, they usually perk up after a good dosing of water.

Thanks guys! I gave her some water and she perked right up! I was so afraid I had lost her! It's been a long 4.5 months as we have grown together and I would have been heart broken! But some of the leaves are still wilted or burned. I'm hoping with some time and tlc she will be ok.

First off, welcome to 420 mag. from GA myself :welcome:

I sure am glad to see you were able to save that big one and you did the right thing by not over watering them because it's easier to save them from under-watering than over watering. Big plants require more h20 than small ones as a rule and you can tell when they need it because of that droop you saw. Just watch your plants and let them tell you what they need.

You need to go to your local home and garden center and pick up a soil moister meter.

I got one of these from lowes that is a three way system, which has a h20, light/lumin and ph meter all built in to one handy dandy little tool...works great!

Back
Top Bottom