How to help my girls during flowering?

Starkiller

Hey everyone it's been awhile since my last post but I finally have two girls in flowering!!:)) I did not attempt any sort of training or topping with one girl and I topped the other girl once. I am just wondering what should I do next with them. The girl in the picture is the one I topped. She is very bushy and looking great. Should I do anything else to her to help with yield at this point? I've read about people cutting off the fan leaves, I've tucked as many of the big leaves as I can. I added side lighting to help. Any advice and critiques welcome. I couldn't have gotten them this far without all the advice on this great forum thank you.
image9987.jpg

Some people, me included, use defoliation about 21 and 45 days into flower. It's all about personal preference, but if not you can tie branches outward to spread it out. But plenty of side lighting should work if you don't want to risk trying defoliation. But that's just my two cents

She is in very early flower, I wouldn't try to train now with Super-Cropping or LST. Your light coverage looks good, so hope for the best yield possible! They look great!

:goodjob:

At the point you are at now I think you are doing the best you can. When In veg you can top and tie it down. What I would say to do is most in veg to no have stress. Just ride it out my friend your grow is looking great. Now There is one thing you can do to the buds. Is trim about 1/8-1/4 inch off the top of each bud and it will help boost bud size. Its like fimming a bud in a way. There is growers here on 420 mag doing it. I would have to find the link for you.

Back
Top Bottom