Have I killed my girls?

budschmoker1

Hi everyone,
I was hoping for some help in what to do with my girls,

I'm about a week away from when I'd expected to harvest and unfortunately this being my first grow didn't plan properly, I had a family holiday last week and wasn't able to tend to them, I did some reading on swick watering and set them up with about 20 liters of water each before leaving but we had a hot snap and temps have been over 100 in my tent while away!

All their leaves look dead and the soil was bone dry when I got back last night so I gave them quite a lot of plain water immediately

Do I cut them now and take this as a hard lesson or would continuing watering maybe with some boost or molasses help them out? From looking at them through a loupe the trics don't look ready yet, but as I say it's my first attempt so I'm not sure

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Bud

Dead

420-magazine-mobile902915067.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You could try adding a tad, but I would just try molasses because if you're closer than 2 weeks to harvest then you should be flushing which means no nutes. If nothing else works and you're desperate, then I would definitely give it a go

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Whoa! This happened to me once when my a/c broke on me in the middle of summer. First and foremost you should trim off all dead leaf. This is only going to bring other problems if you dont. At that point I would not add anything but water and that's only if the soil is dry. What is in the soil and what have you been feeding. What are your room temps? what is the strain and what day are you on in flower?

Back
Top Bottom