Need help, I think my ladies are dead!

strapped420

So i had some issues w/ my plants the last few days. They had leaves turning yellow, spots of brown and yellow on some leaves. I think i was over nute'ing them, thinkin it was gna make em do good. I forgot to water them a few times, like yesterday and today. So i go over to see them and water them and i see them looking like theyre doomed. Extemely droopy, and just plain looking like s**t. They were looking so good, today was extremely hot about 100*f. So i think thatand me not watering them is what killed them, Heres pics =( Any advice or help would b great. The last pic is of a plant i saved, and its real tiny but it isent looking all droopy..
2012-07-17_17-36-46_1.jpg
2012-07-17_17-36-56_855.jpg
2012-07-17_17-37-07_664.jpg
2012-07-17_17-37-20_312.jpg
2012-07-17_17-37-59_951.jpg

Re: Need help, I think my ladys are dead! =(

She doesn't look dead to me. Water yes. If you think too much nutes in her, you need to flush now. Feed the soil not the plant, the plant gets nutrients from the soil through her processes (sp?). Lots of growers on here will have great answers too.

from what i see it looks pretty good i would flush a little then dont nute till they look hungry they will get a little pale then easy on the nutes, try to keep em cool move em to shade if possible, maybe make some shade, looks like they got dried out enough to wilt ,but add water and unless the leaves are crispy they should fluff back out, temps like that keep the water demand high
hope this helps

I agree with bigirishdoode. Flush with water only. Water every 2-3 days, maybe more if it's hot. Try to go by the weight of your planters. Water them and feel how heavy it is. They are noticeably liter when they need watering. Shade helps. Again, irishdoode nailed the nutes. Wait to see them turn a little pale and then feed.

I'm not sure how the sun arches in the sky in RI this time of year, or at all actually. So I can't say positively yes or no. But I'm sure it would shade them some of the day. If you have the means, look for shade cloth for gardeners. They sell it in shade %, 20, 30,70, 80 etc. I use 70 and 80% here in So Cal on the hottest most brutally sunny days for my various seedlings and tender plants.

Back
Top Bottom