S Girl vs S2 girl getting more light

I was seeing S2 Girl just loving getting more and broader spectrum light and was suspecting she would do much better. Here are the results so far. The first shot is S Girl you can see she really streched out while in the second shot you can see S2 girl is keeping it tighter and filling out below much better.

S Girl is a plant grown from seed while S2 is her clone

S Girl

DSC_6149_SGirl.jpg

DSC_7083_S2_Girl.jpg

Well I am sure now!

I thought that the third LED panel I added was helping but I have to say it is kicking ass!! I just took some shots and I am amazed... this girl is going to have a top twice if not FOUR times the size of its mother. You can see the mother S Girl in the first picture. She had a hard time getting the second bud down to fill in to the kola and the third buds down will never make it. In the second shot you can see the daughter S2 Girl is full already to the third bud set and I think the fourth set may even fill in ... Dang!

The mother S Girl

DSC_7149_sgirl2.jpg

The daughter S2 Girl

DSC_7136_s2girl_sm.jpg

More information

For new readers many things have made this difference. I realized I have;

Added more light
Added broader spectrum
Was able to get the light closer
Tilted the current panels for maximum light use
Added raw sugar early

So in all fairness this shotgun approach is what made difference and if you are following along there will be many Sx Girls so you will get results as I go.

Here is the light setup

DSC_6685_lower.jpg

Update I almost killed S2 Girl! but she still rocks!!

It seems I have been blasting the crap out of my plants. I flushed S2 Girl twice ... I think she is coming out of it. Just check her out!!! Dang She is SO much more than S Girl is is like night and day.

I am not even going to compare to S Girl I am just going to show S2 Girl in her glory

DSC_7256_top.jpg

DSC_7255_s2_girl.jpg

She is filling in ... and just blowing away her mom

Here is S2 Girl today

DSC_7315_sm.jpg

This was S Girl (mother) at about the same point

DSC_6671_sgirl_kona.jpg

Very sticky ... much better results

I have just moved S2 girl out of the direct light of the adjusta-clusta ... S2-2 (the smallest clone from S Girl) has gone in the direct light. I also have another strain (?) that I have named Phy that I have put right in the light

Here is S2 Girl today

DSC_7357_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7366_s2girl.jpg

Almost done

You know you folks can feel free to comment :cheesygrinsmiley: !!! For those that want to see LED results view upon this ...

DSC_7690_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7706_s2girl.jpg

This was our first diary with Buckshot and he did an amazing job we were so lucky to find such an experienced grower and all round nice guy to do some diaries for us.

I just wish I was close enough to sample the goods lol

Anyway thanks Buckshot awesome diary on one of our early lights cant wait to see what you do with the Budmaster II.

Back
Top Bottom