Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Golden Teachers liquid culture . You can see the mycelium
IMG_20240131_110024807.jpg

Havi
Top of the above plant:

problems using this platform. . Flipped 6days ago. All Cali. Back garden re-veg 1 month. First time with photos. Temp light off 22 con 25/28. Biobizz range coco/perlite. Day 1pic n now got an over or under. Yellowing leav edges. Any ideas. ? Maybe to much to g
LRW, what’s up with the LED shining upwards? Those nice sativa bushes look promising, but man that looks like future trim jail. Cheers
ot bro. Light need more got more soon as I see a bud form I’m packing tent with more . It’s all going above. Worked last time. Should ave seen them , absolutely loathed with the good stuff. Don’t try to science me , I know what works for me.haven’t gotten around to putting them up. But they do look n smell great 😊

image.jpg

02E51E7F-ABC1-4E4A-A50A-B4926B95C9C1.jpeg

I don’t trim
Havi

problems using this platform. . Flipped 6days ago. All Cali. Back garden re-veg 1 month. First time with photos. Temp light off 22 con 25/28. Biobizz range coco/perlite. Day 1pic n now got an over or under. Yellowing leav edges. Any ideas. ? Maybe to much to g

ot bro. Light need more got more soon as I see a bud form I’m packing tent with more . It’s all going above. Worked last time. Should ave seen them , absolutely loathed with the good stuff. Don’t try to science me , I know what works for me.haven’t gotten around to putting them up. But they do look n smell great 😊

image.jpg

. I don’t trim. Hands on strip, freeze. Make shit when needed.concentrates The end of life as we know it. 😎
LRW, what’s up with the LED shining upwards? Those nice sativa bushes look promising, but man that looks like future trim jail.
Under can
LRW, what’s up with the LED shining upwards? Those nice sativa bushes look promising, but man that looks like future trim jail. Cheers
Under canopy

The bottom light , it’s a thing . On the telly . All the low hanging flowers get some gpod rays . Bett light more better bud . I k what works for me. Check it out it’s legit bro . 😎 makes sense to me. Still hav problems, being
Hello folks,

5x5 tent

Cap Junky
IMG_20240209_105804279.jpg

Marshmallow Og
IMG_20240209_105951643.jpg

Total Eclipse
IMG_20240209_105330858.jpg

IMG_20240209_105706709.jpg
very pretty. Thc level? Look awesome 🤩 I want a shit ton this is what I’ve got going on. 3 Cali . Never had it so I’m looking forward to it. 49 day n counting 💣

E2A81D1F-E3D3-4B40-ABE4-378EB399FD96.jpeg

9633F4C3-C67C-4E6F-BAAD-7B33D5FD80B4.jpeg

The bottom light , it’s a thing . On the telly . All the low hanging flowers get some gpod rays . Bett light more better bud . I k what works for me. Check it out it’s legit bro . 😎 makes sense to me. Still hav problems, being

very pretty. Thc level? Look awesome 🤩 I want a shit ton this is what I’ve got going on. 3 Cali . Never had it so I’m looking forward to it. 49 day n counting 💣

E2A81D1F-E3D3-4B40-ABE4-378EB399FD96.jpeg

9633F4C3-C67C-4E6F-BAAD-7B33D5FD80B4.jpeg
I've seen it but not interested in the bottom light. My vision getting bad over the years and that would do me in.:nerd-with-glasses: 😂
plus, I defol pretty heavy with a full canopy no additional light required under it. My air flow and temperatures are more important in my setup.
Appreciate the suggestion though my friend
Cheers

Well I have been a slug! Sorry
After my last harvest 12/23 of the Dos Si Dos, I had 6 DSD clones ready to go in the tent and start flower.
I had gone out of town during the holidays and stayed gone 2 days too long. When I got home the clones, that I had been hand watering them the whole time, had dried out, two of them to the point of lower leaves dying. I trimmed them up, put them in the tent and let them veg for few more weeks then started 12/12.
Oh well, it is what it is!
Pics to follow.

Havi

image.jpg

Looking great Growmie!! What beast of a light you drivin that tent with?? Bottom lighting too?? Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom