Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Transplanted the girls on 8/31, did a lite watering and the plants began to leaf hook so I am waiting until the plants pick back up before I water again. This morning while looking at the plants they have picked back up.
Here they are the day after transplanting, drooping and beginning to hook.
20230901_110637.jpg
20230901_110643.jpg
20230901_110647.jpg
20230901_110656.jpg
20230901_110700.jpg
20230901_110705.jpg
20230901_110710.jpg

The Mother
20230903_120001.jpg

The Group
20230903_120103.jpg

Today
20230904_093933.jpg

They will get watered today with a lite solution of feed. I know that the red stems mean that I am missing some nutrient but which one, I don't know. How about you folks.
Bro any ideas on how to bring the humidity down without dehumidifier? I got two in veg one in flower n six seedlings. I’m at 80% humidity. I can see the one in flower ain’t happy. It’s not adversely affecting her but she’s a little bud sad. 😎
Day 45 from start but the Gorilla Punch front left is 38 days old and 32" high ;)

Borderline calling this a "veg" grow, everyone but the CBD Lemon and Wedding Cake are IN Flower !

Day 45 The Girls 6 Sept 2023.jpg

Cheers
Day 45 from start but the Gorilla Punch front left is 38 days old and 32" high ;)

Borderline calling this a "veg" grow, everyone but the CBD Lemon and Wedding Cake are IN Flower !

Day 45 The Girls 6 Sept 2023.jpg

Cheers
❤️ em , looking great . So bro got a ? For u ! Bought a cheap ph pen when I started my grow. 5£ job . My plants didn’t grow at all after the first week for 10 days , they completely shut off. I had ph lock out, ,so I paid quite a bit more for another ph pen that’s when I new the score. So the question. Will those 10 , days of starvation for my plants, still give me the same time line. I germinated the tow larger ones 7/7/23 and I don’t have a clue when to harvest. Any ideas 💡 how will those 10 ,down day’s affects it . 29 “, 25”

IMG_0920.jpeg

IMG_0919.jpeg

There probably wasn't any lockout issues tbh, certainly not in the first few weeks.
Just takes a lot of build up from feeding to cause a lockout to happen and I can't see it happening that early.
Could've easily been something else if you experienced a slow down.
It's easy to overwater at the start or sometimes you just get a runt.

A lot of people here skip on the pH measuring because most soil can bring the pH into range on its own when it's properly buffered. Some nutrients claim to be pH perfect too or seem to just settle in an acceptable range if you follow recommendations. A meter is still a useful tool to have, in hydro grows especially but I don't pH a thing in my grows. Nothing wrong with doing it but it makes your life that much easier if you don't have to.

I'd ignore the harvest time frame provided by the breeder because it's not always going to hold true.
Instead harvest based on how finished your plants seem. Pistils will recede, trichomes will amber, they'll stop drinking... Lots of time left but they'll get there soon enough.

The 6 in that shared container might end up a bit crowded as they grow up.
Even two the size of the ones you have in bloom already would be a squeeze in there.
And if they're autos then you don't have much choice on how big they'll be... could end up even bigger.
You could do a gentle transplant if you're feeling up to it.
I know most people would recommend against transplanting autos but I think they'd do better if you did.

There probably wasn't any lockout issues tbh, certainly not in the first few weeks.
Just takes a lot of build up from feeding to cause a lockout to happen and I can't see it happening that early.
Could've easily been something else if you experienced a slow down.
It's easy to overwater at the start or sometimes you just get a runt.

A lot of people here skip on the pH measuring because most soil can bring the pH into range on its own when it's properly buffered. Some nutrients claim to be pH perfect too or seem to just settle in an acceptable range if you follow recommendations. A meter is still a useful tool to have, in hydro grows especially but I don't pH a thing in my grows. Nothing wrong with doing it but it makes your life that much easier if you don't have to.

I'd ignore the harvest time frame provided by the breeder because it's not always going to hold true.
Instead harvest based on how finished your plants seem. Pistils will recede, trichomes will amber, they'll stop drinking... Lots of time left but they'll get there soon enough.

The 6 in that shared container might end up a bit crowded as they grow up.
Even two the size of the ones you have in bloom already would be a squeeze in there.
And if they're autos then you don't have much choice on how big they'll be... could end up even bigger.
You could do a gentle transplant if you're feeling up to it.
I know most people would recommend against transplanting autos but I think they'd do better if you did.
Deffo ph lock out new ph pen , said 8.5 . Old cheep yellow one said 6.0 . I’d locked everything out with buying cheep rubbish. Got to two weeks then started to feed, went to hard . You get me, cheep shitty ph pen . It’s the two girls in pic I’m talking about. I do start my autos in solo cups in coco perlite . Transfer after 3/5 days . The 6 critical in the tub have got 66 litres and it a run to waste. 70% coco/30% perlite3” layer boiled n washed gravel in bottom of tub. Dutch passion seeds they say 3 feet in average. So I’m not too concerned about the tub . See myself doing a lot of defoliation and lst in my future though. Thanks for the 😎feedback bro

IMG_0920.jpeg

IMG_0919.jpeg

3 feet tall is alright but what if they're also 2 feet wide? LST will just make them even wider too.
It was the spacing more than the container depth I was pointing out tbh.

But it could be doable with a bit a pruning or you could train each plant to grow toward -
the sides of the container for more space.

:thumb:

3 feet tall is alright but what if they're also 2 feet wide? LST will just make them even wider too.
Anyway it could be doable with a bit a pruning. :thumb:
Ok , I’m on it . I will agree with you, will see how they are by week 3 . If l need to I will make some changes. Always good to have another opinion . Cheers bro 😎

But it could be doable with a bit a pruning or you could train each plant to grow toward -
the sides of the container for more space.

:thumb:
I honestly did consider exactly what you’re say before hand . Put them in on the edges. But still if they are out like the other one in ln pre_flower , they will be wide af . So I’ll let you know the score , ron 😎

Hooked up the irrigation today.
This is the system.

20221005_105552 2.jpg

Distribution manifold. Using 6 of the 8 ports.
20181005_095126 (3).jpg

Rainbird Stream Rotors. White fitting inline is for quick disconnect.
20181005_095114_LI (2).jpg

20230907_122404.jpg
+
Clean setup but different drain/waste. The Smart Pots are sitting in the drainage pot and as they water the waste drains into the control pot that is then pumped to a waste container.
Control pot.
20230907_132634.jpg

Got the tent all cleaned up and ready to rock this grow.
20230906_171007.jpg
20230906_171018.jpg

It has been 10 days since I last posted, since then I have set the Irrigation for 2 - 45 second start times and we topped them on Friday. Here they were on 9/7.
20230907_122302.jpg

And here they are today, They were topped on the 15th, so they will get two to three more toppings prior to going into 12/12.
20230918_102115_06.jpg

We will be changing the reservoir today and upping the rooting solution, Great White and grow nutrients. The EC for this rez was 0.9 for this last rez and would like to get it to 1.2 to 1.3 with this new rez. The pH treatment I am using is only working so-so. It is really for an ebb and flow type of system but have been told it should work with drain to waste also.
Plan is to top them at least two to three more time prior to going into 12/12.
My buddy has the mother plant at his place and we will take cuttings when we go into flower and put the mother into flower with these clones.

Thought I would get in a veg post of the new grow before they start to flower. They were flipped on Monday @ 21 days. Pics are from this morning. @Barney's Farm - Runtz, Gelato, Lemon Drizzle, & GMO

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3682.JPG

IMG_3684.JPG

Nice animation. Fast growers, huh? I planted my seedlings on the 14th. What strains that?
It is a tester strain that came free from Jinxproof genetics, it's called Fired Up! There is absolutely no info on the web, I'm just gonna see what I got.

The parents are Super Lemon Kush. And It's Fire F2 from Jinxproof It's Fire F2 - JinxproofsDankBank

It is a tester strain that came free from Jinxproof genetics, it's called Fired Up! There is absolutely no info on the web, I'm just gonna see what I got.

The parents are Super Lemon Kush. And It's Fire F2 from Jinxproof It's Fire F2 - JinxproofsDankBank
That's cool. We'll have to compare growth between mine and yours???? See which grows the best. I'm growing 3 strains ( Super Silver Haze, Hella Jelly and Hella Cookie). :passitleft:

Yep! Especially me being on a huge budget for this grow unfortunately. Fertilizers, soil etc. costs a lot of money in my opinion. I'll do my best and the best man wins! Good Luck!!! :)

if you compare to the cost of buying marijuana the cost is extremely inexpensive :) get some decent ferts last long long time ... can use again ..

Back
Top Bottom