Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Wonder woman (white widow × super skunk ) reveg , 18 days in SIP & 7 days ago quadline training
20240218_092504.jpg

Good luck on your pheno hunt @Wastei
Thanks @ThirdUncle! I've been growing a lot of Skunk #1 and Super Skunk crosses! Always vigorous, tasty and easy to work with.

It's a reason it's the backbone of many modern strains and it's just as good as it was 30 years ago!

Cheers and all the best of luck! :peacetwo:

Yesterday was 6 days post flip, day 31. Still waiting for the first pistils to show. Is that still veg? :ganjamon:

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4333.JPG
Stinker, very nice garden. I consider flip to be pre-flower until a puffy bit of pistils, then start the countdown. It usually then takes the full breeder recommended flower time to finish. Scoping trichomes is the final chop decision. Cheers

Veg is easy as an organic soil gardener, then flower is an ugly chase to amber trichomes. I’ve changed up some things…seeing results my current grow. Nice indica forward seedling. Cheers

it does not have to be ugly, especially growing outdoors in good soil.. indoor nute burn sucks eh!

One last post here in the veg section. It’s been 9 days since the flip and there are pistils. Yesterday there were just a few, today they are everywhere. I didn’t journal this grow and feel deprived not posting somewhere. Ego? :cool:

IMG_4347.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

IMG_4354.JPG

Stinker…great unposted grow…looks so healthy. Any links to a current grow? Cheers

Thanks cr8, currently I am posting where I can. Show your Veg, now probably flower. I love the transition and stretch. Also posting in the @Remo Nutrients & @Barney's Farm sponsor pages. Journal withdrawal :)

Your comparative is looking lush. :thumb: We're not that far apart on flip days.
--------
1 More :straightface:

IMG_4345.JPG

Back
Top Bottom