Help me! Mold problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and I when we were teenyboppers -pooled our money and bought a few joints off a guy in a park. But after trying to light one it turned out that the joints were the guy‘s greasy hair rolled up, with just a few crumbs of weed tucked in each end.
:cough:

My friends and I when we were teenyboppers -pooled our money and bought a few joints off a guy in a park. But after trying to light one it turned out that the joints were the guy‘s greasy hair rolled up, with just a few crumbs of weed tucked in each end.
:cough:
That’s just wrong... in prison..... lol. They roll up cigarettes and put k2 paper in them and drop them on the track( you know the kind around a football field) and then watch the poor soul that finds it and smokes it....what a jerk! I hope you and your friend found that dirtbag again!

We got a laugh out of it. Maybe he did too ha ha. Once we settled down we decided he sorta deserved our $20 for effort- the dude must have been a little desperate too. Three of us each got a tiny crumb of weed in the pipe so it wasn’t a total bust. :D

I know this has been discussed but put yourself in my shoes. A bunch of moldy shaky weed what would you do?? Would you make something out of it... Risk it... Or just throw it out?? :( :( i am so upset tell me something good lol

Am i able to delete this trend??
My poor friend. I’m sorry about some of the responses. You can click on this and hit report and tell admins to delete it. I did it for you. Best of luck.

Yeah you could make some Rick Simpson oil. But for real man you shouldn’t even open that bag. You take it back. For real man. There is no way, None, that you should be having to mess with mold in your pot! You have every right to go get you bread back. Do that. Don’t take no for an answer. Think about it are they gunna want to call the cops over you not wanting to get ripped off? Well maybe, then you get to explain to everyone and the news! how they to kill you with moldy weed! My bad if I was rec.ing. Sorry about stupid people ripping you and I hope you get your $ back easily. Fr fr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom