Help more dark spots and curling leaves(pic's)

prodotype

I think it might be a PH problem but im not sure, my water is at 6.5 is that to low? im not sure of the ph of my soil. I have watered them with molasses twice at half teaspoon per gallon (4 liters) two weeks apart two weeks ago. I have used no other nutes or ferts. They also haven't been watered since the 12th last monday. If you need more info just please ask. Thanks
Darkspots.gif

007.gif

try this: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial its got everything. Let us know if it gives you any ideas. :goodluck:

Hey Butcher thanks for coming to my rescue again, thanks for
the link too.

I checked the ph of my soil by putting some in a cup with some water(ph6.5ish)
and i figure my soil is about 6.0 im guessing cause the little chart stops at 6.2
It says that a ph of 6.8 is optimal. Should i raise my ph

Raising PH

Yes raise your soil PH. 6.5-6.8 is my personal desired range. I measure the PH and PPM of the runoff collected from drain pans beneath pots. The runoff is the solution (water, nutes, additives, etc) passed through the media and collected at the bottom in this case in drain pans. Swish your pen meter or test strips around in this as to try an gauge ur soils ph. Often I may PH myH2O/nutes around 6.7 and the runoff may be 6.3 or 6.4. I raise it by raising the PH of my water, so the next flushing/feeding/watering would be PHed at 6.8 or 6.9 to at least get my runoff PH to 6.5, then ease it up to my desired range. U consider/try flushing? The leaves look like progressive phosphorus (P) deficiency. Thing is, with a soil PH of 6.0 I'd be more inclined to believe that this is a result of nute lock due to low soil PH mimicking P deficieny. This has been my experience prodo. Happy growing, :peace:

Hey BayArea thank for stopping by the problem i have is i dont have ph up or down,
could i use some of the items stated in the link the Butcher sent they are for the
most part things found around the house. i figured a little something out that ChicagoJoe
opened my eyes too, that they might need some ferts and i think that was half my problem because only my biggest two plants have been affected the most and the littler ones seem to have only minor signs so i feed them some seabird guano at probably
half strength and molasses also at half strength.

Hey BayArea thank for stopping by the problem i have is i dont have ph up or down,
could i use some of the items stated in the link the Butcher sent they are for the
most part things found around the house. i figured a little something out that ChicagoJoe
opened my eyes too, that they might need some ferts and i think that was half my problem because only my biggest two plants have been affected the most and the littler ones seem to have only minor signs so i feed them some seabird guano at probably
half strength and molasses also at half strength.

I personally used baking soda to rise PH, worked just fine. I never really needed to bring it down, but i think "they" say you can use lemon juice to bring down...... :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom