Help my clones are dying HELP!

Mr.Hydro

Here is a few pics of the clones i cut about a week ago they are in aeroponic system with about 3/4 strength thrive alive red solution i really want to save these they are one of a kind. Please help!

clone_27.JPG

clone_32.JPG

Did you use a rooting hormone? And get a humidity dome on those ASAP (clear plastic dome and spray the inside twice a day with water)

I used clonex and it looks as if a root ball is forming on the base of the stem i mist them several times a day because i don't have a dome

just checked my ph and it was at 7 i adjusted it to 5.5 hopefully this will help i will be posting a grow journal soon this site rocks!

I would recommend a dome and next time take a clone with a little more leafs and a couple inches longer. One thing to remember is the only way your clones are surviving is through the leafs until roots are formed. As the roots are forming your clones are using the nutes from the leafs and the few times I have cloned with rockwool, my bottom leafs always die. I would try to get at least 1 maybe 2 more sets of leafs.

Back
Top Bottom