Help my girl

Light is 15 inches from canopy with a fan blowing between the plant and light. No heat. Also water is 6.9ph. Just standard fine garden soil. Yes grown with it before. Just to add jy loft where the plant was until just now has got absolutely freezing. Was fine before putting herbin left. Could be a cold issue. The pot and plant are freezing. Brang her back into my wardnow under a LED.
Not sure if anyone pointed this out yet, but 6.9 seems a bit high for soil. I usually try to put in around 6.2-6.5.
211674F7-26B2-4535-B7FD-2C27CE399648.png

Not sure if anyone pointed this out yet, but 6.9 seems a bit high for soil. I usually try to put in around 6.2-6.5.
I've grown with 6.9ph. Its absolutely fine. Not in the so called bracket but never had a problem with 6.9. Also I am going to start collecting rain water to use that as it's what all plants on earth drink and are fine with it.

Thanks Adam, and yes, this is good advice. Later on when you start giving nutes, adjusting this pH is going to become much more important than it is right now. Right now, it is not the issue... but isn't it good to know that other issues are coming up in the future as you get further into this thing? :rofl:

I've grown with 6.9ph. Its absolutely fine. Not in the so called bracket but never had a problem with 6.9. Also I am going to start collecting rain water to use that as it's what all plants on earth drink and are fine with it.
Just informing you of what everyone else goes by and what works for me.

I don’t recall ever having any issues besides spider mites with my last grow... just saying.

You ask for help, we try to help...
It’s a watering issue... “no it’s not that”.
Your pH might me off... “no it’s fine”.

Why even ask for advice if you’ve got it down so well?? SMH

Good luck with the grow my friend.:Namaste:

So checked on her this morning. 8am here in England. She has been under the warm light all night still on 24/0 light and her leaves are picking themselves up. All standing high apart from the 1st set of true leaves. Which is ok if they die as she will be mainlined amd scrog anyway. Thams for all advice and yes I will remember to only water her now when she starts to wilt. Then she will get water to prevent this happening again.

Little update. So the bottom leaves never recovered from being droopy and crispy. But that's fine because the 1st phase of mainline was done and she is growing healthy non water logged straight leaves.. was a bit worried when I did the mainline topping as she bow looks pretty pathetic lol. But she is growing new healthy bits everyday and is looking better everyday.
20191028_142806.jpg

Also my phone of 6.9 is absolutely fine in soil. She has had a ph of 6.9 since germination and I see no reason go not keeping that way. She has shown NO signs it needs to drop neither did my other plant which I harvested .

Back
Top Bottom