HELP. My plant broke 3rd week into flowering

RightCoast94

wow i am pissed. So i am just in my room, giving some attention to my blueberry skunk, and my bag set of quick cure drying racks I just received today.. fell over onto it and broke about 4 inches up from the bottem. there were a couple branches under the break but many above. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO? They say this happens alot, this is the first its happend to me , so i never thought of a resolution for this?! :goodluck:

You could try staking up the top and taping up the break. May or may not work, depending on the break.

Good Luck! :thumb:

DD

thats exactly what i did. its about 6 hours later and it looks healthy as can be. i have a bad feeling about tommrow morning. but i staked it up and splinted the break. did all i can do i guess.

You might might have to flower longer. you might lose a week or two while it mends. The plant should start to wilt because of the lack of water due to the break while it is healing. I would do a lot of watering with a spray bottle over the next couple of days

wow i am pissed. So i am just in my room, giving some attention to my blueberry skunk, and my bag set of quick cure drying racks I just received today.. fell over onto it and broke about 4 inches up from the bottem. there were a couple branches under the break but many above. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO? They say this happens alot, this is the first its happend to me , so i never thought of a resolution for this?! :goodluck:

Tape it up right away and it will be fine..it's like grafting a limb....and stake it if you have to ,,,line it up good before taping it.

thats exactly what i did. its about 6 hours later and it looks healthy as can be. i have a bad feeling about tommrow morning. but i staked it up and splinted the break. did all i can do i guess.

Cool..if it looks healthy it should be ok...you'd be surprised at how the can heal....try to hold off on watering for a couple of days if you can and feed it through sprayas your only ion the third week

aight .. heres exactly what i did. it looks like it is wilting now. i just gave it a spray down. and i dont think i am going to water for a day or 2. so whats up. u guys think sheel be ok since i did all that. o well heres the pic. tell me what u think

aight .. heres exactly what i did. it looks like it is wilting now. i just gave it a spray down. and i dont think i am going to water for a day or 2. so whats up. u guys think sheel be ok since i did all that. o well heres the pic. tell me what u think

you have to upload your pics to 420 server first here's some info and as far as your plant,if you have done what we suggested it's up to the patient now...keep her hydrated and if after 48hrs she doesn't look any better...whack her above the break and clone her!

Back
Top Bottom