help my plants are sick

jokidd

they were fine one day and in one week they look like this. the weird thing is its only 2 out of 3 1 is still healthy
i didnt change anything can someone help me plzzzz

20140719_1432491.jpg

20140719_1430091.jpg

20140719_143302.jpg

this is them 1 week before
DSCF1264_-_Copy.JPG

Problem: The initial symptoms may appear similar to a nitrogen deficiency (yellowing of older, lower leaves). Leaves may become mottled or spotted. However, the tell-tale sign of a molybdenum deficiency is the leaves may start to display a unique orange, red or pink color around the edges which will start to move toward the center of the leaf. Sometimes the color appears in the middle of the leaves as opposed to the edges. :goodjob:

Problem:.. Molybdenum deficiency> The initial symptoms may appear similar to a nitrogen deficiency (yellowing of older, lower leaves). Leaves may become mottled or spotted. However, the tell-tale sign of a molybdenum deficiency is the leaves may start to display a unique orange, red or pink color around the edges which will start to move toward the center of the leaf. Sometimes the color appears in the middle of the leaves as opposed to the edges. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom