Help my plants stoped growing!

mclovin81

Aeroponic grow.... 3 weeks into it and My AK48 just stoped growing in size. 400mh using Technoflora B.C. products. the Roots inside the grow chamber look great with lots of new ones everyday, the leaves are green and healthy, but the plant size has stayed the same. 1 day ago I added a little extra nutes thinking that it might push them to grow more, got no change in plants health. Comments, suggestions??

Re: Help my plants stoped growing!!

Are you talking about height? Because using a 400 mh should make a BUSHY and compact plant :yummy:. Not as much adding to height. The Height will come during flowering. ;)

WOW thanks to all 3 of you I was really worried. I figure as long as the roots and the leaves were healthy it would grow. can you comment on the benefit of bushy over height. in this case I would say I have more room height wise

WOW thanks to all 3 of you I was really worried. I figure as long as the roots and the leaves were healthy it would grow. can you comment on the benefit of bushy over height. in this case I would say I have more room height wise

Bushy plants have more bud sites. Bushy is good. Mine stayed very short and bushy until I went 12/12. Now they are going crazy. After 1 week of flower my tallest plant went from 22" to 40" my shortest went from about 12" to 25".

Bushy plants have more bud sites. Bushy is good. Mine stayed very short and bushy until I went 12/12. Now they are going crazy. After 1 week of flower my tallest plant went from 22" to 40" my shortest went from about 12" to 25".

Holy crap thats awsome as soon as a get a heater im going to switch to 12/12 this is my first grow I have read tons of info on growing before I gave it a try. oh i hope I ladies.

Aeroponic grow.... 3 weeks into it and My AK48 just stoped growing in size. 400mh using Technoflora B.C. products. the Roots inside the grow chamber look great with lots of new ones everyday, the leaves are green and healthy, but the plant size has stayed the same. 1 day ago I added a little extra nutes thinking that it might push them to grow more, got no change in plants health. Comments, suggestions??

lol few weeks back did the same thing , i am also areoponics and extra nuts didnt do a thing but what did do something is hydrogen peroxide 3% , i added 200ml to rez (about 5 gallons in mine ) then in a about 10 hours added another 200ml (i always start any new additive at 50% wait and add the other 50% weed responds fast it lets you know how she feels) lol after adding my plants preyed to the florescent gods and a drastic jump all around, also bro very careful not to over water, almost lost mine to root rot if your roots get any browning and you dont see the ladder look , rinse them with low presser tap water and clean tub , i now water 6 times a day for 5 min and they seem happy to be alive , anyways hit me up if you get any good info and i will do the same...........let me know if the hydrogen peroxide does the trick

Back
Top Bottom